Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

memory?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sect one, May 30, 2003.

1. sect one

sect one Elite Member

Lately I can not remember things, not just short term but long term also. Recently I started a new job so i have been getting a lot less sleep but my girlfriend is telling mea bout big fights we had that i just can't remember that everyone said took place also... and no i wasn't wasted or anything ahh I don't know :eek:

2. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

wear a mask...that areosole will kill ya brain

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

im going to watch leno now

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

lack of sleep totally does that to me. im seriously a bitch about sleep, if i dont get enough, i cant function. if i really dont get enough, i'll honestly almost hallucinate. like, not really, but my mind totally wanders an i cant control it. its gay.
    i didnt get enough sleep last night... i did however get enough to remember that you are about the 5th 'sect' to be on 12oz. not dissing you at all, just pointing out.

and in a side note, the first writer that really put me on, wrote sect.

5. nick5542

nick5542 Member

memory is for fags

6. sect one

sect one Elite Member

ahahaha good shit...but yeah lately i feel wierd liek not fully conscious

7. sect one

sect one Elite Member

non taken I know i'm not the first or last sect it's just a name I don't write it, I used to write it was one of those million you write when you start out. the closest sn I seen to mine on 12 oz is "sect_one" heh

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

right, well that guys got an underscore and you dont, so its a totally different name pretty much. you're fine. :)
    i know all about going through 50 shitty names. it seems to be a suburban thing. kids that dont grow up around established scenes go through all the toy names, because we didnt know any better. we didnt have older writers to slap us for wanting to write 'phase' or 'rage'... seemed like great fucking ideas at the time.
    oi ye

9. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

^^^^^^^

so true, you get kids writing joker and totem and phase

but i mean if you dont have access to the internet how can you know?

10. Krook

Krook Banned

so true...

:(

this is also true:D

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I remember when I got a concussion...well, not really. I do remember not being able to eat for four days though. That really sucked...mainly because I couldn't drink either.

12. krie

krie Guest

lay of tha drugs :D

13. sneak

sneak Guest

apparently., those ads in newspapers claiming to improve your memory dont actually work.

just spreading the word.

14. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Lack of sleep + weed = bad memory

I have the worst short term memory known to man.

15. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i keep forgetting what im about to say, a few minutes ago i forgot what i was about to think