Memorial Day Weekend

!@#$%

well, 12oz barbeque anyone??

seriously..is anything going on...anywhere?

anybody feel like painting freights and hangin out?

anything good goin on??

anyone?

3 day weekends are the shiznit..i can't sleep on this one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm heading up to acadia nat'l park and camping all weekend. yay for dirt and stink.

but i'll host a BBQ anytime. have 2 extra bedrooms and 3 extra beds, and 2 couches, and the partiest street.

thump thump thump outside my window from the car's bass is the summertime sound track all night long. never any noise violations on my street. got the BBQ, mini city yard out back, two liquor stores a block away and the porch from which to sit on and survey the streets goings on.

come on down.

yes 3 day weekends are the shit. and i just realized i have 3 in a row!!

but no plans:( . i need to go camping soon, but i bet camping out here on that weekend would be shitty, to many people about. but lets see, chill at the beach and play volleyball sounds nice too!

i should clean out my apartment of all the accumulated junk i've kept over the last year, and make packages to send to friends. Holidays are just catching-up time for me since i work so goddamn much these days. however, my lack of discipline will ensure that i will actually paint that day, as i do every day and night i have off. :o

Originally posted by !@#$%

and yes, of course you would be invited to party hearty with me and ube.

a man can always dream.

We dont have Memorial Day in Canada.

We have May24 (say may-two-four).

It's the 3rd weekend of May and it's the Queen's birthday or something.

Really just a good excuse to drink and go camping. (or sailing!!!)

Re: I think the 12oz ladies should meet up and hang out..

Originally posted by !@#$%

we could take over the world..

and give Dee a baby shower:D

that's be fun! i know i have to plan for one in september.

i'm not doing a damn thing. i know that i am spending it alone. my hubby is going away for a bike race. booo.

seriously, if anyone is down to chill with me memorial day weekend, let me know. i have no plans what-so-ever. we can get drunk and play with my japanese printing gocco. or we can ride bikes. or we can chill at the park barefooted drinking beers.

Ugh…wonder what my girls are doing. They have been MIA for the last week or so.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

if all goes well, fat BBQ

at my boys spot. He has a cleaned

out pool for the skaters, and bikers.

Should be dope. Sooki, care to join?

If you happen to make it out this

way, hit me up. Cheers!

damn must be nice to live on a chill street where nobody cares if you party or not. i hope when i move into my house.. my neighbors will be cool and shit. i never care about noise. i lived on the racing strip and everyone complains cause you can hear the cars and shit.. but i can sleep through anything.

hmm. memorial day weekend.havent thought about it. bbq sounds hella good tho. kick back and drink the 40oz .. yup. im sure thats what ill be doing.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

No plans yet, waiting for some invitations.

sooki...your more than welcome to come hang out at the lake and get stupid....all I ask is that you try and not drown. its a real bummer when we have to pull a drunk out of the lake. fyi...lake water and coors taste exactly the same. if your lucky...I'll knock myself out on the wakeboard and have to take a trip to the hospital...again.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Lots of wholesome BBQ goodness will occur. Coronas, 20oz shoulder steaks, longboards, and lots of People Under the Stairs on the boombox are in effect.

On the other hand, if there is a serious motion towards a 12oz BBQ somewhere in the New England area, let me know and I might just pack some bags up for the session. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by SteveAustin

sooki...your more than welcome to come hang out at the lake and get stupid....all I ask is that you try and not drown. its a real bummer when we have to pull a drunk out of the lake. fyi...lake water and coors taste exactly the same. if your lucky...I'll knock myself out on the wakeboard and have to take a trip to the hospital...again.

Right, at the rate we both go to the damn emergency room and/or the hospital we should just move into the hopsital together, no?

^^^^^^well, i say HELLYEAH!

ube's providing the location apparently

i'm down

kilo's down

you're down..

sounds like a bbq to me!

shit, i'll bring some food, snacks, rum, and maybe some uhhhhhh brownies. :dazed:

i don't have any major vacations planned this summer, until labor day...

so, as long as its a weekend, whenever's clever

i can host the weekend following memorial day in the bean. i'll have a lot of tequila on hand. jeah

and yah it's cool having a street where you can make as much noise as you want, but it comes with the price of bass all night long. the puerto rican and dominican festival that takes over the neighborhood and my street. the drug dealers that inhabit most of the area. i hear a lot of loud rap and bachata.

well folks, it's on!

i'm down ube...i may have to train it up there, maybe plane if its cheap..

and i get the feeling, even if its only you and me, it'll still be a party

hopefully we'll see kilo, mamerro and a few others

and anyone knowin about fr8s in that area should definitely show

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Right, at the rate we both go to the damn emergency room and/or the hospital we should just move into the hopsital together, no?

Ha-ha. I didn't even think about that. Your probably right though. Its pretty much an agreed upon opinion that I need to land myself a hottie doctor or nurse...so they can keep putting me back together.

You realize if we lived there together....we'd have to wear those easy access hospital gowns all the time. :yum:

Archived