Memento.

Temp Name

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well snatch and memento arent similar at all.. the only reason i mention them in together is i saw them one day apart from each other.

anyways. fight club and american beauty have alot more in common then memento and fight club.. theres.. really nothing.. similar.. id like to hear what you mean by that.

saw Tomb Raider last night.. expecting it to be bad but bearable.. man..

it was awful.. i was just laughing.. and ..its bad.. dont go see it.. unless you like seeing crap.

a movie about floaters in toilets would be alot more entertaining..

Guest Good Morning Captain

I gotta agree with Mr. Hope on this one. Good movie, but not amazing. The story line and plot is one of a kind though, the guy that wrote this movie is a genius. I felt the acting could have been a bit better though. Go see it!

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

each other.

anyways. fight club and american beauty have alot more in common then memento and fight club.. theres.. really nothing.. similar.. id like to hear what you mean by that.

i dont know, it was only at the end that reminded me of it. when the guy was having all those memories and realizing stuff didnt happen the way he remembered it. it was like the end of fight club when ed norton looked back on everything and realized he was tyler durden.

Archived