Melt Banana is so fucking incredibly cool...

villain

I saw them live the other day and it's still ringing magnificently in my ears. They're live shows KICK MAJOR ASS!!!! Yako had on these tall ass moon boots and this beautiful dragon dress with this wig winging out like the flying nun and the guitarist had his SARS mask on and the bassist she was like a headbanging cousin it. She had so much hair I swear to god she just had like 2 inches across her bangs cut so she could see i guess. The drummer well he was this white dude he fucking rocks. Goddamn there is nothing in this world like a melt banana live show. I even got a couple of autographs wow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by freightlover

i hadnt really listened to them since "scratch or stitch"

me neither, i heard some of it a few months ago and thought 'yeesh..'

if you want to check the real deal, try and find yourself some hanatarash..

Hell yes! I am still tripping! I don't know if I will ever see another show that will even compare! I had no idea there was that much power.... crazy man.

You stole their duct tape? What are they supposed to do in case of a terrorist attack?

I would still like to see Fishbone (who was supposed to be at warped tour 96 but they didn't show), Ween, Mr. Bungle, hmmm... and GWAR cause I hear it's just insane. And Melt-Banana again, and again....

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I have The Locust/Melt Banana Split and honestly am I not impressed with melt banana at all.

Some friends tried to drag me to melt banana a week or two ago but I declined.

Now the locust on the other hand...WOW.

All I've heard from the Locust is 1 minute bursts of incoherent noise......

I enjoy The Locust and Melt Banana. I've yet to see melt banana live, and can see why people who haven't seen them live might not enjoy it, its not that great for very long when you're listening to it, but i can imagine thier live show is insane. next time they're around my way i hope to check them out.

Yeah after going to a melt banana live show listening to them at home is like listening to them through a tin can on a string.

Everybodies got the hots for Rika Mmmmm.... I guess that's why they call her mmm..... I got her autograph! And Yakos! Read it and weep!

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by villain@Apr 16 2005, 02:38 PM

I SAW THEM AGAIN! FINALLY!

I bought a CD of Rika and she presented it to me like in Japanese tea ceremony... :love:

how was the show this time around? i noticed they were coming through my city and was debating whether to go.

Originally posted by boner+Apr 16 2005, 03:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boner - Apr 16 2005, 03:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-villain@Apr 16 2005, 02:38 PM

I SAW THEM AGAIN! FINALLY!

I bought a CD of Rika and she presented it to me like in Japanese tea ceremony... :love:

how was the show this time around? i noticed they were coming through my city and was debating whether to go.

[/b]

Oh it was a damn good show... The opening band sucked badly though. I barely survived that... but An Albatross was awesome, and Melt Banana puts on one of the best live shows you will ever see in your life.