MELO RTS BLT SA

imortal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FORCE SOME PRIDE AND THEN REORGANIZE...

BRIAN JUST FELL...

Yeah your "new" name for " a few months now" lol

THE INTERNET MADE MEN OUT OF PUSSYS FROM AROUND MY WAY WHO USUALLY WOULDNT HAVE A FUCKIN THING TO SAY...

Oh, im sorry do you hate hip-hop this week?

but you used to pump EPMD in your ride remember?

was that last week...oh ok

Are you vegan this week? hmmmm

Two years ago it was hardcore then you were a punk right?

Still into wicca, or are you a shaman this month? Whatever happen with the whole Pagan thing? awww That was my favorite...

Bullshit? lol

Funny that the only kids you write with now are the same kids you talked bullshit about a few years back lol

True bullshit is acting like a toughguy in one of these threads then when I respond and call you on it because it didnt take me long to figure out who you were with your "old" name lol you send me an email like the little bitch that you are copping a plea "You dont have beef with me do you" lol

Remember that???

Your a pussy.

No need to talk about this "bullshit" on line...(You dont want me to start pulling cards trust me)...

Like I told you a few months ago...Ill see you when I see you

Maybe next time we wont be let you back out of the trash barrel...Remember that?

As for MELO, yes he does put in work as does HARE...and he's original too...which is hard to come by these day's...

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by you enjoy myself

yo boston, what kind of train is that with the 'rocking transit systems' written above it? is it a passanger car? if it is, that's weird. it looks like a submarine.

melo handles his area propperly, and is a good dude. props on both ends.

i saw that thing run by me. it was something for rail replacement. i think it lays down that razor rail shit or something... looked fresh rolling.

10 minute response time...well done...GET A FUCKIN LIFE

REGARDING:

listen "joel" you know how to reach me if you really want to say something to me but i guess using 12oz as a forum to huff and puff makes you look tough...

Understand this...

I dont have shit to say to you...

That's not too hard to understand is it?

ONCE AGAIN...

"ILL SEE YOU WHEN I SEE YOU"

Once again the trash will be taken out...

Do I use 12oz as a forum to huff and puff? hmmmm...

The only time I respond with dialogue is in response to clown's like you posting "BULLSHIT"

Check out my post's, about a hundred post's about a thousand pics...and you?

:Hopefully this conversation will not be deleted:

Guest 1000cc's

HAHAHAHA. WOW IWISH I SAW THIS BEFORE THE CT THREAD.

ALLOW MW TO REITTERATE -

ID JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT BRIAN FELLOW (I DONT KNOW WHO THAT GUY IS BUT HE EXISTS AND I KNOW HES BI - SEXUAL, AND THIS KID NAMED HIMSELF AFTER HIM) IS MOST LIKELY A TOTAL FAG AND TALKS SHIT ON THE INTERNET WHICH MAKES HIM A TOTAL FAG. BRIAN FELLOW- YOUR A FAG AND YOU KNOW IT. YOUR HAIR IS GAY AND SO ARE YOUR STONE WASHED TIGHT LITTLE JEANS. STOP SUCKING REOS COCK PLEASE AND GO BACK TO SUCKING COCK IN YOUR WORLD. THANK YOU YOU FAG.

Guest 1000cc's

TOTALLY WHAT. YOU TOTALLY LIKE TO SUCK THE SHIT OUT YOUR FRIENDS ASS. YOU TOTALLY SWALLOW. YOU TOTALLY NEED INTERGRAF TO MAKE YOU SOMETHING OTHER THAN A ANAL MONGER?

YOU TOTALLY NAMED YOURSELF AFTER A COCKSUCKER?

BOSTON MASSACRE 2003

RE:quick response times?

Yes quick response time's...meaning I responded to his post when I checked my email, hour's after he posted it.

He responded to my response in 10 minute's as per usual...

(Meaning some people need to get a fuckin life)

Then we went back and forth.

Any question's?

MUD you are right though this is corny shit...

People should post pics or shut the fuck up.

BELLS had to run his mouth as alway's.

I dont really give a fuck if someone started a thread without a pic???

Ive been wanting to start an AVES thread but I dont have any AVES pics on my L.T.

I should be able to just start an AVES thread and ask for pics right?

JEALOUSY BREEDS CONTEMPT though...and there will always be some egomaniac bitches hiding behind a "bullshit" non de plume talking shit...agreed?

Peace

Guest KING OF HELL

actually had i walked in here when someone made this post with no photos i would have closed it. period. not out of any feeling i have for melo because i dont think ive ever met the guy. dude puts in work. nothing personal, but i would have closed it because we have a policy against it.

i just didnt walk in here sooner. now its got photos so awesome.

please keep the bickering to emails.

Archived