melburnz cold, cold, steel

Guest Opus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

more to come

this is just the beginning. i've got a backlog of about 80 photos to work through as well as constantly taking new ones. this is going to rival ivos super thread. stay tuned, i'll be posting every couple of days

Guest ctsaRgay

??

opus i was talking to you before, my account fucked up or something so i had to change my name.

nice flicks

are the fuck yosh skirm and cortek on the same train or what.

i cant be fucked thinking of a good name, since i dont really want to put my tag down

Re: ??

Originally posted by ctsaRgay

are the fuck yosh skirm and cortek on the same train or what.

[/b]

the yosh and skirm are on one train and the fuck and corteck are on a different train, different day

• 9 months later...

Re: ??

i cant be fucked thinking of a good name, since i dont really want to put my tag down

WHY DONT YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR TAG DOWN???? ARE YOU SCARED PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHAT A WAK LEGAL WALL WRITING TOY YOU REALLY ARE????????

I AM NOT SCARED AT ALL,MY REAL 'TAG' IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE,AND PLEASE DONT BOTHER DISSING ME UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO PLACE YOUR 'REAL' TAG AND SHOW YOUR PHOTOS OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BECAUSE AS MUCH AS NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT I TOOK OVER MELB IN 1999 AND ALL YOU BITCHES ARE STILL CRYING ABOUT IT - FOR ME ITS ALL A REALLY BIG LAUGH HEY.........

Re: Re: ??

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

WHY DONT YOU WANT TO PUT YOUR TAG DOWN???? ARE YOU SCARED PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHAT A WAK LEGAL WALL WRITING TOY YOU REALLY ARE????????

I AM NOT SCARED AT ALL,MY REAL 'TAG' IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE,AND PLEASE DONT BOTHER DISSING ME UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO PLACE YOUR 'REAL' TAG AND SHOW YOUR PHOTOS OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE BECAUSE AS MUCH AS NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT I TOOK OVER MELB IN 1999 AND ALL YOU BITCHES ARE STILL CRYING ABOUT IT - FOR ME ITS ALL A REALLY BIG LAUGH HEY.........

ivo i have to admit you are pretty hardcore for putting your tag as your username:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

ivo stop starting shit for no reason

UR A FUKIN WAK TOY IVO. GET OVA DA HOLE FAME THING THAT U THINK U GOT. NO ONE LIKES U NOT EVEN IN UR OWN CRU. U TELL EVERYONE YA TAG CAUSE UR DESPERATE 4 RECOGNITION.

GETTIN DISSED BY A BUNCK OF 15 YEAR OLDS IS NOT SUMTHIN TO BE PROUD OF......:scramble:

Guest melburnsyou

wak legal writing toys.

so ur sayign that wca and rdc and tgc and sdm are toys..

and as if u dont do legals..toy.

shut up and get a life u fucking girl.

Guest ego trippin

this thread was created about a year and a half ago, for all those people getting cut about a new melburn thread. This was made so far back in the day, brick slayers and metal heads didn't even exist and 12 oz was one huge love fest.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo IVO your one arrogant fuker."I took over melb in 1999".Get over ya self mate.I give u props u've painted a shit load of steel but i chill with guys who got more"fame" than u & 100 time more skills & i never hear this kind of shit dribble out of their mouths.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived