Melbourne Styles

Guest killdsg

Guest killdsg

Hey just wanted to start a discussion on what people thought of Melburn writers(not interstate writers that have come over for a bit) but born and bred Melbourne writers. There are a few Melb writers that use this board so speak out, even if your from somewhere else drop some opinions. Cos like everyone talks about puzle etc, oldschool kings, but there are writers now that have done more trains than the oldschoolers, who do you think is running it now, as far as quality and quantity? no dodge info ofcourse, just opinions on who you think is doing the best and the most with the most amount of style. What do you like/dislike in the Melb scene, u know just some opinions and shit of the current state of Melb city's graff. I'll post some of my opinions once the ball gets rolling. Cya.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

melBURN

yeah im from melBURN and i recon SDM-WCA-AC-CI-RDC-MSA are the best crews. ZORK & PEACER are up most then PHAZE, followed by dicT.

FMC-K$A-TSF are killers that don't take shit from no one at all. Broady line is a chilled line, Frankstone is over-run by toys. Sandy was once the best line but is so dodge now......10 ppl got dict the other day.

....yeah and thats my rap-up

• 2 months later...

Melburn Still Burnz!

One thing I will say as someone who was active in the late 80s is that the scale of train devastation back then will never be equalled, anyone who caught a train in '88 or '89 knows what I am talking about.

For hardcore bombing, the kings will always be AC, CW, KSA, STR, have yet to see any crews come anywhere near close to getting up as much as these crews did. As for panels and pieces, yeah you gotta give crews like WCA and DMA props, dudes may have done more panels now but DMA and WCA were the ones who got things happening and they pioneered a lot of stuff. As for nowadays, well for pure bombing insanity the FMC crew are going off, as is SPAN CW. Panels, well ask me later cos I've only been outta jail for a few months..the panels I HAVE seen though have mostly been FMC though so I guess that says something! Best line for bombing is still without a doubt the Belgrave line, gotta love those loops, runup spots and easy layups.

RIP CROCK!!

Guest dephect
Broady line is a chilled line

Phat laces no offense cos i dont know what u mean i come into melbs on the broady line and its shit basically everything is capped just past north melbourne plus there is only one good piece and its by iree

also who are the kings around melbourne, writers and/or crews for throwies, panels, walls, tags and anything??? pics if necessary

• 1 month later...
Guest ego trippin

Re: melBURN

Originally posted by Phat Laces

yeah im from melBURN and i recon SDM-WCA-AC-CI-RDC-MSA are the best crews. ZORK & PEACER are up most then PHAZE, followed by dicT.

FMC-K$A-TSF are killers that don't take shit from no one at all. Broady line is a chilled line, Frankstone is over-run by toys. Sandy was once the best line but is so dodge now......10 ppl got dict the other day.

You talking shit. SDM-all busted or chilling out. AC/CI-Originally were good, but have now been overrun by toys. MSA-no longer valid.

Phaze is most definitely NOT one of the hardest bombers in melburn. Sure he gets up, but on sandy and thats about it. And Dict? He barely fuckien bombs at all except for on peoples back fences.

FMC/KSA/TSF are hard bombers, but they're my boys and i'll tell you now that they aint bombing anywhere near as hard as they were 6 months ago. Most of the boys that were bombing then are locked up now, or just chilling out.

Anarchograff, you were right when you said no-ones ever got up as hard as AC, CW, KSA, STR, but the problem is, no-one bombs like them anymore, with the exception of zork and peasr. Cw seem to be going through a minor revival, with span doing runups and i've bombed with hellraza a few times lately.

Also true that belgrave is the best line for runups and easy layups. Some of the best kept secret spots in melburn.

Nobody will probly even read this, but it's the most fulfilling rant i've ever dropped on 12 oz

DAMAGE.

Yeah u got a point ego SDM have been full quiet but i wouldnt write them off altogther.Currently damage id say no dout Zork-Peaser.They got stains on every fuckn train!Phaze did get up heaps 4 abit but aint doing shit all now.His still got those stains on the bayside trains though. The most i seen some one up on trains would be Binda back in 96,fuk he had stains in every carrige.Cduse used 2 cain the insides.CI overun by toys,thats a big call.Bomb'n & just general destruction FMC-KSA kill it.All round train monster i rekon Runz,quality galves,dope styles & rocked heaps of panels.Id rekon cruze is 2nd.As 4 DMA-WCA rocking it back in the day,full respect.They've deffinately help make melburn graff what it is 2day.

LONG LIVE THE HITACHI!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Phaze can suck a fat one. He is the reason Sandy line was over run by toys and then cops to follow. Shit everytime that little cunt does a guernsy I swear he can`t help his craving to boot windows out. What is nup with that I mean your just bringing the cops on because the train companies report more damage to the train. Fuck it I will throw that little cunt through a window when I see him next............

• 6 months later...

I noticed a few cats from the eastern suburbs hitting my area lately (Footscray/Sunshine)...I'm not complaining i usually don't mind it since i'm always hyped about seeing people i ain't seen for awhile still gettin' up.

Too many toys lately though, they don't fucking understand AT ALL.

• 2 weeks later...

Confusion

First of all, I want to point out that Methodz is not the Method from SDM. Not to be confused.

Secondly, I've been moving round a bit now and I haven't found too many other countries that compare to Melb. Not just the quality of graff, but the fact that you can catch the train and see pieces the whole way down the line. You can walk the streets of Melb and see plenty of mad burners. Trains can still be done and people spend a bit of time in the yards. Melb has a good scene for sure.

Probably the only post I'll ever make, that's my 2 cents....

• 4 weeks later...

melbournes graff scene is fuckign huge. only problem is that close to half of the writers now have no respect for anyone. which means theres incredible amounts of beef and slashings/cappings etc. kids have to realise that when they cap a naste piece(for example) and call him a legal bunny or whatever.. that he was rocking trains and everything whilst most of them werent even born. or still in nappies.

my 2 cents.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

get this thread happenin again boys

have to say zork pessr still goin nuts epping line is slowly gettin takein over by kr , city getting necked, havnt seen many galves runnin lately but thats not 2 say there not gettin done , cant evan see a roofie that zork and pessr havnt necked all in all i think the melbourne style is slowly changeing more burners i think that is due to the fact that good paint and caps are gettin easier to obtain but that comes with a negative that being any rich boy toy with his pocket money can go buy good paint for shit causes cant be fuct typin ne more but i could roll on this topic 4 pages so ppl keep it goin ..........

Archived