Melbourne Paint Stores

smellycunt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i was always under the impression it was hard to get monty out in aus, because its so far away.

anyway, im only saying this because no one else is bothering.

you can get montana over here, it's just expensive. most people mix paint, or use local brands because it's alot cheaper.

This Is It montana, belton, markers, ink...everything you'll need

29 Swan St

Richmond 3121

(walk out to swan street from richmond train station, you can't miss it)

im sure it can't be as expensive as over here (perth), the montanas here are $12.50 each, yeah we mix paint here aswell but montys dont really stock montanas that much anymore, a batch every few months and the panel heads buy them all by the next week. could someone give details of VA/Giant paint store aswell

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 29 2005, 09:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 29 2005, 09:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-melburner_fresh@Mar 25 2005, 12:58 PM

ne one seen the new aussie paint at this is it i cant remember what its called but its only like $7 acan nice colour s and its ment 2 go alright aswell

ironlak. most of them suck. the only one i've liked so far has been the white

[/b]

The white? I haven't used it yet but i have heard it isn't very good.

The blue is good, The black is decent, and the yellow is alright, but it seems to get very weak as you use it.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 30 2005, 10:01 AM

why use ironlak dark blue? dulux galaxy blue is the shit

dulux sky blue is the shit to but the cans are unpredictable cause just about every sky blue i have used have fucked up on me walkin through the streets with a heap of blue paint on ya hands is not good!

Originally posted by dazel@Apr 4 2005, 12:57 PM

Anyone got prices for various cans at This Is It? Im probs going to head down there this w.e and just wanna get a low down on prices ...

all paint there is no more then 15 bucks i the plain monty's are $12.50

um black label monty's $14.50 n ironlak is about $7-$8 thats it bascily around that price range i might be a dollar out or sumfin on the plain monty's not sure???

where the fuck can u get dulux for $4.50???? thats fuken dope price!!!!!

i love dulux galaxy blue, looks mad out for a chromie outline......

personally i always got the exports for fills, cheap easy to rack and somofem go pretty good.....

iv always wanted to know if there are any normal paint shops sellen montana, belton etc???

Originally posted by maybeuknow@Apr 4 2005, 08:07 PM

where the fuck can u get dulux for $4.50???? thats fuken dope price!!!!!

i love dulux galaxy blue, looks mad out for a chromie outline......

personally i always got the exports for fills, cheap easy to rack and somofem go pretty good.....

iv always wanted to know if there are any normal paint shops sellen montana, belton etc???

in nomal dulux dealers/shops. didnt u know that?

yea there are sum shops sells beltons i dont know about motanas.. but the shop is hot as.. theyhave them behind the counter & they kicked me out cos i was lookin at them :( :(