Melbourne FL represent your taggs

Armyranger

I f*ckin stuck @ school in Melbourne FL :mad: and i need some of u melbourne niggas to represnt and hit up some shit we need to blow melbourne up!!! Startin especialy with the Melbourne Square Mall area:king:

The call is out lets see peeps take action!! and watch for the :five-o:

Tha Tampa Nigga "Cross Cross"

Commando Joe:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by awake

there is something really depresing about people who can't handle real english

:rolleyes: have a look at the post you put up about 'what words mean' or sumthin.... i couldnt make any fucking sense out of that either. you get ?

:huh?:

English

Aight yo if u r that much of a fuckin queer that u sit around checkin peoples grammer because you hand is to tired to go another round im about to shut you right the fuck up:hatred: Listen here prison bitch im easily more intelligent then you will ever be i choose to use slang because i think it is cool but if i must shut you the fuck up than ill simply breakout my vocabulary oh wait you country fuckin hick a voacbulary is your choice of words you probably haven't even gotten an education wait let me put that in ur terms an edumication!!! so next time u wanna come fuck around peoples threads go look at the mirror first and smack yourself bitch

:heated: commando joe:heated:

Idiots

grammar... and, you're not that intelligent... and I've never seen your name around Tampa... so that's at least 2 strikes...

Hey faget listen i am deffinetly intelligent if you really want to break this down why dont you share your SAT score because in 10th grade mine was a 1410 which is pretty fuckin good for never having taken most of the Algebra 2 that was on that test. Or how bout this whats your GPA is you even had one......? Lastly are you from tampa where did you go to go find my name because i will tell you right now my name on this site is not the name i use to tagg u retard. How do we all know you aren't some :five-o: tryin to bust people taggin and 2 strikes what the fuck is this baseball you must be fuckin retarded to make that kind of a metaphor get more creative cuz you are like a fuckin crack whore every time you open your lips it fuckin stinks.

:king: Joe:king:

If you dont know me check your moms bedroom in the morning

Re: Idiots

Originally posted by Armyranger

How do we all know you aren't some :five-o: tryin to bust people taggin

ok, but before I reply... 1640 on the PSAT, never actually took the SAT but they let me in whenever I apply, still, I shined on college mostly, about 35 hours away from an MIS degree...

BUT FOR THE REPLY....

HANDS UP WHO THINKS I'M A COP!!!

Yo get some brain cells

1640 on the PSAT

Yo get sum fuckin brain cells or at least know what u r talkin bout the highest score on the PSAT is 1600 you ass hole come on now man this quote definetely disqualifies u from talkin for the rest of ur life u r retarded!!!! :lol: :lol:

:king: JOE:king:

Smart ain't so smart

Well Smart's talkin privlages are removed for the next millenium!! For the following reasons

1) You are stupid and can't even lie well

2) You are a proven :five-o:

3) You dont make good jokes

4) No-one likes you man

With all that said lets move on to a topic worth talkin about.. Anyone got ne cool ideas for taggs that haven't been taken yet cuz its time i redo my taggs

JOE:king: :king:

Archived