MEGA FR8 THREAD

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats your point? i try to findnew spots t paint, gas hasnt been up there sinc he did, is h lame too, i might be takeing ths too seiously, it is at a scrap yard but they are both dated 2004. except for this one. which wasnt part of the connector. dont act ike a big kid when kids nowa days carry gats.

DSC00162.jpg.fcafbd7f572f2d54fcb4d57eac26bfd3.jpg

if you all are so man enough wht do you write and where do you live, pm me with your name and where you live if you for real want to get smashed by this kid from ohio, stop the hateing , i swear sometimes graffiti is like the lunch tables where the cheerleades sat at gossiping, fucking sewing icircle shit, i was trying to jst have everyone come together and be cool, but since sody pop and a rookie want to diss i guess it is war f yo even wil tellme what you write. im TAINED 4 COMBAT NIGGAS, and im sick of gossip so dont look if yo ont lke and dont comment,