meeting PILAU HANDS was cool // kickin back with the DPC

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i met this dude at a hotel party...so far all i remember was drinking a forty of COLT45 and meeting some dude hitting up a blackbook..i was pretty tripped out....

for instance, i was drinking a colt walking up to a hotel room t the end of a hallway, knocked on a door and said. "security."

i was let in and met stoney people and all i remember is trying to be seriouse and being drunk at the same time, im still drunk,,

DPC comes with chicks, but i dont know whos a girlfriend to who, so i walk around like i dont care, scoping them all out...they're all good...

but most of all it was a trip..a bathtub full of beer as i drink my COLT...

girls around.."confusing me" AND PEOPLE THAT ARE SO GLAD TO FINALLY MEET mr willy,wonKA...it was a trip..

meeting people from 12oz closes something......like one said "MEEF" people on 12oz are fake to me until i meet them"""

which is true....

DANCE PARTY CREW has something going down..

ket me tell you...its always interesting to mee people like platapie, meeef,mcpeepants,PILAU HANDS, i dontlikeyou and all thos other people of 12oz..its like we get together anfd get drunk and talk the bullshit you know, peace iom drunk..

devilush deserves X's AND o'S FROM EVERYBODY WHO WAS THER TONIGHT..WISH SOME OTHER OF YOU PEOPLE WAS THERe ..

man.........

shit.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you drunk motherfucker. its funny when you can tell someones drunk from their typing. but yo, next time im in oahu you guys need to take me to the spots and shit. tons of people i know live on oahu now too so ill take yall to some parties too.

stay drunk, keep pimpin...

peace

awwww now why do i deserve the x's and o's?

i feel really special you guys. i wish i was there to party with you, but i am stuck here in sf in the weird ass weather. drink a colt45 for me and holla at some chicks for me as well!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO to all you guys representing.

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

i like to eat cereal in the dark.........

This is the best post you have ever had..made me laugh there..

devilush..I was joking...by the time he left he practically had a pilau shrine in there..his personnal pilau candle and christmas lights..It was a huge closet..I miss that apartment..haha...He also met Jades Blue..That was a funny coffee shop experience..

Originally posted by Devilush

sure you can. i'd wake you up every morning for some breakfast...just make sure that you dont try on my clothes. you might stretch it.

damn. i was gonna say id try on all your thongs..... maybe some dresses....

damn..is that a one or two bed room..we pay 470.00 total for a wood floor one bedroom..You must live right in a pretty posh part..We live downtown..but rent is dirt cheap here..so it evens out..

Yeah the bay area is a far off dream of mine..Just need to figure out resources..seems like everyone I know moves from there though..I suppose the grass is always greener..

actually it is like a one bedroom, my closet is as big as a bedroom. but it's a juniour studio...except the kitchen is in a different hallway. you know how studios are like a perfect square? its kinda not like that. we dont live in a posh area...we live in the t.l. on the very tip. but hardwood floors, and on the 6th floor. just save money. thats all i can suggest. but it's hard to maintain the money ya know? hard ot save money when you live here.

Guest postaholic

someone tell that mufucka PILAU HANDS TO CHECK HIS EMAIL SON!!!!

:heated: harder to get ahold of him than the president...

Yeah..and I thought seattle was steep..How is the job market where your at..I dont know if I can stand another summer here..Its 99 degrees at night and 107 in day..Im trying to figure out a home base ya know..Seems like I should just leave the country all together! haha..Im so picky

Originally posted by Devilush

:eek: shuddup!!

the truth hurts....

why the fuck would anyone want to live in seattle? from what ive heard theres nothing to do and its grey all the fuckin time. dont commit suicide bro....

Guest mcpeepants

yeah pilau has only good things to say bou tboth you gurls, he gave me a sticker from teh Mac, yay!!!! me uncle and plats will probably be in seattle some time around febuary, mayeb sooner.

Archived