Meeting people from the internet

About a month back I was playing online poker and me and this kid started bullshitting. Turns out he lives in my old neighborhood.

We found out that we've been going to the same card clubs around new york and he invited me to a poker tournament at some bar last saturday.

I met the dude and he was mad chill. We're probably gonna go party in the next few weeks.

My story is pretty mundane, but I want to hear some interesting tales about people you've met via the internet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met a couple people from 12oz and they all turned out to be really decent people like vinyljunkie, devilush, Kept, shoefers, etc....

I dunno, i guess you have to feel people out and then meet'em

i met one guy that really helped me with handstyles but he turned out to be a herb.

I MET THIS ONE CHICK CHATTIN IN THEN YAHOO ROOMS AND WE GOT TA TAWKIN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS N WE FINALLY MET UP SHE WAS SHY AS HELL..WELL I ENDED UP FINGERIN HER IN THE PARK THEN THE NEXT DAY SHE CAME TO DA CRIB N I TORE THAT ASS UP.. N SHE WE WERE FUK BUDDIES FOR A MINUTE..WERD

THE END

seriously though, ink lunatic and TT Boy are probably the coolest cats i've met via net

we've painted together in three countries (all different trips) and had some great times visiting one another in various spots around the world.

Originally posted by wAndEreR@Aug 1 2005, 09:48 PM

I MET THIS ONE CHICK CHATTIN IN THEN YAHOO ROOMS AND WE GOT TA TAWKIN FOR A COUPLE WEEKS N WE FINALLY MET UP SHE WAS SHY AS HELL..WELL I ENDED UP FINGERIN HER IN THE PARK THEN THE NEXT DAY SHE CAME TO DA CRIB N I TORE THAT ASS UP.. N SHE WE WERE FUK BUDDIES FOR A MINUTE..WERD

THE END

:haha:

I've linked a few writers and a few bitches off msn. Most of them were kool still.

lots of writers ive painted with ive met through msn, but they were all friends of friends, so it didnt feel like meeting complete strangers

i met a girl off the net once....lets just say things didnt work too well

most ppl i meet in real life from the internet seem to know somebody i actually know...so yeah

was gunna meet up with this one chick once and draw on her...but she turned out to be hella ugly and i cancelled that meeting before it happened

oh this other time i was meeting this one kid off the net to paint with ( friend of a friend) and when he came to said location he ran away cuz i looked old hahahahahah

as for the people ive met who are friends of friends...theyr pretty chill...good peoples

Originally posted by effyoo@Aug 1 2005, 03:38 PM

the majority have been real cool. even got someone i'd consider a good friend out of the deal.

And was a drunken jackass to a few others as well. Sorry bout that.

*Disclaimer: Incidents described may or may not be affiliated with http://www.12ozprophet.com or its associates.

I went and scoped out culinary schools with this nigga. KEPP IT TRILL....

Guest beardo

i've only met 12ozers. here are a few more noteworthy encounters..

dusty lipschitz - (where you at?) met this cat, 6months later dude gives me a job and a place to crash for a min. word

seeking - eventually stayed with me a bit in the city dusty brought me to

mental invalid - been to a buncha shows together, and many weekend visits

ITD boston crew know how to party. you can pretty much get laid by association.

the 12oz crew is pretty much fam at this point. only a few i havent met, oddly enough, raven being one of em.

gotten to paint with some heroes - emit, xide, joker, elk, the mac, too many to name.

Guest im not witty

uh, i met bathorae, i guess through here. she hooked it up while i was on tour. much respect. lighters! biggaups for the clean sheet massive!