Meet Your 3rd Party Canidate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whoops I spelled candidate wrong in the title, sorry guys.

Here is what I think of vote pacts, they suck, don't throw your vote away people not in swing states. If Kerry wins the popular vote again like Gore did things just maybe might change.

Originally posted by Nekro@Nov 1 2004, 12:35 AM

Some guy at the bus station was handing out Lyndon Larouche flyers today and telling me about how my parents brainwashed me.

Kerry 04.

Yeah, That Larouche guy is a nut job. I got a booklet thing from someone in his campaign and it made no sense at all.

Originally posted by KaBar2@Nov 5 2004, 01:41 PM

I probably would have voted for Badnarik and the Libertarian Party exclusively, but there was too much at stake. I voted Libertarian in every race down-ballot.

Yeah, so much. *sarcasm*

The libertarians are against the war, that's cool, but they don't beleive in minimum wage, or much other social reform, and have no clear abortion position. I like Jesse the Body though, and think he's probably better than any alternative Republican at least.