Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Meet these 2 geniuses

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Oct 22, 2005.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

OCTOBER 21--As if sticking up a Vail, Colorado bank and fleeing via ski lift wasn't dopey enough, it turns out that a pair of young robbers made the mistake of photographing themselves with the pilfered loot.

As you can see in the pictures below (which were released today by federal prosecutors in Denver), would-be bandits Anthony Prince, 20, and Luke Carroll, 19, sure looked pleased with themselves following the March robbery of WestStar Bank.

The men, both Australian residents who came to Vail to work during the ski season, pleaded guilty in June to the $130,000 heist, which they pulled off with the aid of unloaded BB guns.

During today's hearing, Carroll (who posed holding two fans of twenties) was sentenced to five years in prison, while Prince (seen with a brick of bills in his right hand) was hit with a four-and-a-half-year term.

Other digital photos recovered by investigators showed some of the stolen money stashed in a snowboard case. The robbery has received extensive coverage in the Australian press, where the pair has been dubbed "Dumb and Dumber" in light of the hair-brained plot.

Along with their distinctive Down Under accents, when they robbed the bank, the men were wearing work badges from the ski shop where they were employed. And, minutes after the stickup, they even used their Vail ski passes to board a getaway chairlift just blocks from the WestStar branch.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1021052bucks1.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

I wonder if they put those photos on Myspace...

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Looks like the type of pictures someone would put up on there.

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

whats funny about that isnt how stupid it is, but the fact i graduated with an anthony prince and a luke carroll and both of them seem like morons who woud do this...guess it comes with the name

5. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

That first dude looks like this choad I went to school with.
    Therefore, he continues the track record of people who look like "that" being total fuckwads.

Actually, they all kind of have that "Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers" look. Fuck them.

6. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

7. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I'd love to have met those dudes right after they robbed that bank because I've got a bridge to sell....

8. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

I would have beat them senseless with their bb guns, taken the loot, then gotten the FUCK outta Dodge.

They had it coming...fucktards.

9. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

10. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

They look like hobbits.

11. D0WN

D0WN Member

they robbed a bank and all they got was $130,000?

12. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

i live in australia and have never reaad or heard anything about this untill now. fuck, who hasnt thought about robbing a bank before. these idiots actually committed it. thats awesome.

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

That's actually a really large amount of money to get from a bank these days.

14. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

yeah, most of the big loot isnt kept at bank safes FYI

those are funny pics

15. Mauler5150

Mauler5150 Veteran Member

At least they could have used some fake accents IMO.

These clowns just give the rest of us Aussies a bad name.

If I robbed a bank it would have much more intricate planning involved than using BB guns, haha.