MEET THE BARKERS

grspr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 6024+Jan 13 2006, 01:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (6024 - Jan 13 2006, 01:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Jan 13 2006, 02:43 PM

who the fuck are the Barkers? and why do they have a show?

its just like the osbounes but instead of ozzie it is travis barker from blink 182 and his new playboy model wife .

i vote this show sucks ass.

[/b]

ahhh.

is he always going chirp chirp on his boost mobile phone?

I came on 12oz to post a "Meet the Barkers" thread. And this was at the top of the forum... Strange. The show is ridiculous.

He calls his wife "Mama" and occasionally "mom." Which is fucking weird if you ask me.

Also, Blink 182 is big, but he has to split the money with the rest of the band. How the fuck do they have all this fucking money. They're buying each other cars and throwing $100,000 parties and shit. Plus their house was probably a cool 8-10 Million. Where the fuck is it coming from? His clothing line is ass. Maybe his wife is making some loot some how?

By the way, there are people in Beverly Hills that are like professional "networkers." They don't really do thing but hang out and run errands for the rich and famous. They make a shit load of money like setting people up together for business deals and shit. I really don't get it...

his wife is like former miss usa or some shit, and she is an actress who has made bank on a bunch of dumb shit. and he has blink 182 and i think another band. he does tons of ads and shit for money, he has shoes and a clothing line. and i bet he pulls in some bank for having a show on mtv. c'mon now hes ballin.

Yeah, he's definitely baller status. But he looks like a dirty classless fuck. Tattoos can be cool, but Idunno - it looks real dumb on this dude (and half the dudes on the myspace thread).

I see those magazine ads for the cellphone with this dude and there's all these groupies trying to get a piece.

Originally posted by 6024+Jan 13 2006, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (6024 - Jan 13 2006, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Jan 13 2006, 02:43 PM

who the fuck are the Barkers? and why do they have a show?

its just like the osbounes but instead of ozzie it is travis barker from blink 182 and his new playboy model wife .

i vote this show sucks ass.

[/b]

but Ozzie was GOOD at shit, blink 182 all around sucks. SO its not 'just' like that.

The only things that Travis Barker have riding on him is his little boy personality and smile and the fact he is a drummer (which might help in the bed, yaknawhaI'msaaaaayin') Otherwise he looks slightly like a mouse, and I could probably break his torso over my knee.

I think his wifey is fucking cute. For an ex playboy star she barely wears makeup and still looks adorable. And she isnt fat, she is preggo. Yes, I watch the show sometimes, especially when its 3am, I have insomnia and there is a marathon on.