Meet my Folks.

nomadawhat

This show is kinda crazy. They are just pulling peeps cards. Like your best friend, mom or ex (but it understandable for an ex to want to make you look like an ass) just making you look like a jerk on TV.

Did you see Joe on last weeks episode. At first I thought this was some dork wannabe player. He cheated on over 40 girls w/ his last girl friend, likes to ask his girlfriend to 'share' with his boys and he still got the parents of this chick to pick him to spend a weekend in Hawaii with their daughter. Now thats player!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

hi im willy wonkas friend, you might not know this, but

willy wonka had sex with 154 women in two days

for his she-pimp that still keeps him as a sexslave to lick her nuanay in so many ways.he also rapes small animals.

so keep that in mind while he's gonna find a cruel inhumane way to have sex with your duaghter on the trip to hawaii..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think its funny how they always have the parents catch the dates and their daughter doing shit like lapdances. that would suck.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by KIND

you see the one where the guys mom was on the video saying how he ran up her phone bill from calling phone sex hotlines..that shit would be embarassing...

yeah... you knew that the ex-marine wasn't letting his daughter hang with the afro-sporting-jazz-musician !

Originally posted by Armenhammer

"have you thought about having sex with my daughter?"

who the hell needs a lie detector to know this answer?

its just thrown in there to intimidate them i think...how would u answer that question?u c that girl on the last episode?...damn..she was good..

Archived