mediocrity

cornelius

anybody ever feel mediocre? you don't really do anything special, but you're not complete garbage.. it's more depressing than feeling like a failure... i don't know... it's like this post... it's not some insanely deep question, but it isn't a total waste of a thread... it's just ehh... nobody really thinks much about it.. nobody really replies... you leave with a grey feeling... "ok..".. and go on to the next thing... things have been grey for quite some time now. very lackluster... i haven't done anything special.. i haven't really attempted to do anything special... but people say i have the ability.. but i haven't failed things up either... i'm just here.. and i'm numb... it's too depressing... i'm going to shut up now, this is getting me nowhere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sometimes, feeling mediocre is just your mind's way of telling you it's time to get busy. its so comfortable to just sit back and float in the flow, not really do much to spread your name, your dreams, you true talents. just give it what you got and dont let negativity bring you down. just get busy...and you'll be all good.

THE CAWZ

Archived