Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Medical Question.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Harpo Marx, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Is it possible to get an STD from drinking from the same glass as someone?
    Call me stupid, I honestly dont care what you think, I just want to know if you can or can't because I'm borderline worried.

Thanks

2. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

just herpes if they have a cold sore, and those won't be genital herpes unless you manage to suck your own cock

but if you went down on your girlfriend with a coldsore, there is a good chance she will develop a "cold sore" down there

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

only gonnarhea.

j/k. hahaha..no? ok, i don't think so.

4. Wilt

Wilt Guest

you can definitely get an std from drinking the same drink...if you have any type of cut or gaping wound in your mouth..you're suseptable(sp)...

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

it depends on what STD.

it also depends on a lot of things.
    Most STDs are transfer though genital contact,
    so I dont hink you'll be getting Syphilis on your lips.
    But herpes... quite possible.

oh... run away.. there's germs everywhere! :spent:

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I know that you can catch gay off a toilet seat. That's why I don't use public toilets.
    :eek:

7. Are2

Are2 Guest

highly doubtful....

unless blood is exchanged, no

but you could get stuff like strep throat and mono, and of course a cold

most STD bacteria is too delicate to survive outside the warmth of host body fluids

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ that's funny !

That's why I use women's bathrooms.

9. Are2

Are2 Guest

hate to break it to ya
    but women's rooms are no better :eek:

10. socrates

socrates Guest

^^I think you're more likely to get the clap or some shit in a womens room

11. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

they are WORSE!

womens bathrooms smell so fucking PUTRID because they let all their farts fester up all day and take it out on that poor room when they go to take a shit

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

but at least I wont catch gay.

:rolleyes:

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

what if you catch the lesbian, and become only interested in cunnilingus for the rest of your life? that would suck.

i caught a bj in a women's washroom recently.

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you might not get an STD, but theres always the risk of THRUSH, which is a yeast infection of the mouth... but then again, she would have had to either go down on herself, or fuck herself with the glass, so no, your probably cool...

think about the title; SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE. are either of you having sex wiht the glass? then you should be fine. if the person had a gaping, bleeding wound on their mouth, and you put your mouth on the fresh blood, and also happend to have a gaping bloody wound on your mouth, you might be in trouble, otherwise, doubtful

15. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

At least I wouldn't have to change my hair!