Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MEDICAL PROCEDURES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BOZACK, Apr 5, 2004.

1. BOZACK

BOZACK Member

what's the most unpleasant experience you've ever had at a hospital or with a doctor?

i had a camera put a foot up my ass once. good thing i was asleep.

i'm sure that won't compare to when i get my nose fixed though. psyche.

*i sure wish i could remember the drugs they gave me

2. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I've been in shock or sedated for the majority of my hospital trips.
    although...this one time I sliced one of my toes open and I went in to the ER to get it stitched up. The doc gave me at least 8 shots of local in my toe to deaden it. After each shot he would ask if my toe was tingling or starting to feel numb...to which I would reply no. After the 8th shot and question and answer session...I replied no...it still didn't work. I then proceded to ask him how many stitches he was going to put in. His reply was three or four...so...I did the quick math...8 shots and nothing vs. 3 stitches...and then replied...just fucking sew it up...its obvious the local isn't working...sew it up and be done with it. He looked at me and asked if I was sure....thus getting an even more annoyed...just do it response from me. The doc starts sewing it up with that (much larger than a shot needle) curved stitchin needle. I gotta admit...that shit hurt a whole hell of a lot more than I thought it would've, but I refused to act like it hurt since I was acting like a complete bad-ass (ha-ha). And yeah....I got 4.

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i hate going for pap smears.
    i had a male doctor give me one on one occassion; it was the most uncomfortable experience for me even though he had a female assistant present.
    it just doesn't feel right lying down, having your legs spread and your feet on those stirrups...

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

5. Easy E

Easy E Member

dental surgery.

11 teeth pulled, 3 fillings. good thing i got to inhale that sweet nitrous oxide first.

6. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

7. vaginabuster

vaginabuster New Jack

i sat here for about twenty minutes thinking about what the fuck this meant
    i got it after awhile
    after about twenty minutes or so i got it
    i understand it now
    ok?
    because its all cool now that i understand it
    yeah
    yeah
    i get it now
    word up to me getting that shit
    took me awhile
    but
    oooooooohhhhh
    i got that shit
    i understood that shit after twenty minutes if thinking bout what exactly you meant
    oh yes
    i know what you mean now bro
    i thought you were meaning something else
    but i got it now
    for real
    i know whats that meant

word

8. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

not long after i emerged from my mothers' vagina someone cut part of my penis off.

9. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

10. PalestineOne

you cant possibly remember the pain from circumsition if it was when you were born. I knew a guy that got circumsized when he was in 7th grade. ouch:eek:

11. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

one of them would have to be gettin a HUGE shot in my ass.........that bitch hurt for a good while.........

12. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

i had a barium xray a few years ago. basically, you can't eat or drink anything for 24 hours before you go in so your stomach is completely empty. then you drink the barium (which is basically a chalk milkshake) and they make you roll around on a table so the crap coats your stomach, and then they use an ultrasound machine to look at your stomach lining. i have ulcers. a lot of them. but they're not big enough to be treated yet. fuck. after the xray i was driven home by my then girlfriend and i spent the next twelve hours vomiting this crap back up. this wasn't the most painful, but i have the worst memory of it. most of the other stuff i had drugs in my system or some localized anaesthesia, so it wasn't as bad.

13. JohnnyLode

JohnnyLode Member

spinal tap, and no it did not rock.

or when i broke my wrist/arm and had to have it rebroken to get it fixed. thats always the worst part after the initial shock goes away and before you get any sedatives and the doc has to rebreak a bone. had to have that done on my fingers, foot, etc...

14. PalestineOne

spinal tap? that sounds painful

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

awwww, i fucked it up....