Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Medical Advice

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Milton, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Yo,
    I think we need a thread for lay medical advice. Actually I have a question and wanted some opinions. But I encourage everyone else to ask questions.

About 3 weeks ago I got a bump on the floor of my mouth under my tongue. It's about the size of a pea. I thought it was smoking so I quit smoking, but it didn't go away. Over the weekend it was all the way gone. But then I drank a redbull and that made it come back. Is it possible that the red bull is causing the bump?

Also, in case everyone was curious about condoms. I have for quite some time been freaked out because I thought condoms were only 85% effective. I was sitting there counting and multiplying 15% by how many times I'd had sex and freaking out. As it turns out this statistic is garbage (propaganda). According to the whitepapers at planned parenthood here is the statistics on condoms:
    1) With average use of a condom (which means average use of a 17 year old including people who a) put the condom on halfway through sex; b) only use condoms inconsistently, and; c) put them on incorrectly so that they break/puncture) 15 women out of 100 will get pregnant over the course of a year. With perfect use (a)putting it on correctly esp. without air bubbles and space at the tip; b)using it consistently, and; c) using before you stick it in the first time) only 2 out of 100 women get pregnant over the course of a year.

Does anyone know why you're not supposed to put it in the toilet? Is it bad for the environment or something?

Doc Milton

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

no condoms in toilets because 1 i think itll keep floating back up and 2 itll clog your shit up

3. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

it's hemmerhoids. you need them burned out with a hot poker, then apply leeches to the effected area for 6 months

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

My girl is a nurse, I'll ask her about that shit on your mouth. Ive gotten those before too, but it was because i was eating to much acidic foods. (WTF..Im italian, tomatoes are everything!?)
    Might be the same case.

As for the condom thingie...Im agreeing with Cash money..

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

who uses condoms anyway?

6. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

[​IMG]
    "I love a good joke!
    .....I dont know...
    ...who?"

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

I'm not certain, but the bump may be a blocked saliva gland.

8. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

tomatoes are acidic?

9. John Birch

John Birch Member

10. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

canker sore? or are those on the outside?

11. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

grab a pair of toe nail clippers and clip the thing off. OUCH. :shook:

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

this is exactly why a medical advice thread is a great idea!!!

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

A few years ago I had these lumps that formed under my skin on my shoulder blade. If you pushed on it, it would roll from under the pressure point and then return to its place when pressure was taken away. It was like that for a few months and then the 3 lumps went away. Anybody have any ideas on that one?

14. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

ok, the magic flick is clownin'

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned