Meanest/stupidest revenge stories.

Ok, my good friend suddenly got this really cocky bastard attitude when he starting goign out with this girl, who starting talking shit on all of his friends, she called me fat and ugly and I never met her. So we decided to fuck up her car. I have rule, never fuck with an other man's automobile, it's just wrong. But this bitch deserved it. She dirved a suped up rice wagon, so one night we went out with some syrup and rice crispies and worte shit all over her car like "Bitch, Slut, Whore--- Honk if you want a blow job." then poured the rice cripies over the syrup. We figured this would get the message across, but she kept on being a fucken bitch, so my friends called in her plates saying she was drunk driving, which was funny as hell, then they decided to kick her windshield in. So then this girl thinks that I did all this shit, when I only just wrote shit on her car in syrup, so she comes ot my house at like 4 in the morning and knocks on my door and starts hitting me in the face, I don't believe in hitting women, I think it's wrong, but she needed to be smacked, so I smacked her and she fell off my front pourch and left. So my friends decide to steal her car. They totally strip it, leave it out front a cop station with "Fuck the police" painted on it and the doors were epoxied shut.

I felt soo bad for this girl, all she needed was to be smacked around a little, but no, my friends had to go and fuck her car totally up. It was soo great though, last I heard she moved to Texas.

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Idiot? I had nothing to do with it, I just splashed some syrup on her car, calm down buddy, your getting a little too excited...

What else am I goign to call it? An Ugly Japenese Import piece of shit?

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

the best revenge.....

i grew up in peaceful Hawa'ii...went straight to racist vaginia..not that i was black...not that i was puerto rican...not that i was white....i was form hawaii...

talked funny looked puerto rican..i thought the words puerto rican was a put down..like the pollocks...are you puerto rican? i said" no.fuck puerto ricans!" little did i know i was speakin to puerto ricans...i was a little kid...

well in school my teacher was calling me close to genius smart child stupid..had the whole class luaghin at me..this little black girl picked on me the most..one day in line she kept steppin on my shoes..i gave her a hard elbow to the stomach...she shit her pants and went home...hahhahaha

before i moved away from vaginia....

i went to look for all the bullies that fucked me up for 5 years..hahhaha long time huh...

but i went to pick the last fights..i fought 3 times that day...some kids mother started to beat me with a broom after kickin the shit out of her child..one kicked me in the stomach....I felt nothing...all he did as i rose to look him in the eyes was run away like a bitch...my last fight of the day was the best...this black kid who was the worst bullies of theater...he was ghetto!!!hard core...his brothers once held me to the ground as people took turns bunnie hopping on top of me with thier bikes...

i picked the fight...he started to kick my ass..the all of a sudden some thing took over..i wailed on him..he took me to the ground..stood back up and tried to jump on my head..like a classical fight i rolled as he was jumping..i got up and we beat the shit out of each other....after that we kinda looked at each other and something went down to where we had the most respect for one another....it was cool..i got some other kid while he stood on his banana board...i kicked that board from under his feet and he hit face first to the concrete...he screamed louder than i ever did crying for my mom...being a little kid growing up in hard ghettos is nothing nice...

one of my friends girlfriend "took him away from us" or so we thought at the time. well he basically had to grow up and all my friends are seriously immature. so one night we are at this friend of mines house and the kid is being a serious dick to me. so i get pissed cause im drunk and slash his tire i dont tell anyone i did it. a few weeks later he picks a fight with another friend of mine who he thinks actually slashed it and they fight so the kid who fought him keyed up this kids car. the kid who got the car keyed thought someone else had done it cause he didnt think the other kid was in the area at the time and set this other kids truck on fire. and basically it ended after a fight after that and what did i learn dont fuck with peoples cars

Originally posted by W.W.F:

the best revenge.....

i grew up in peaceful Hawa'ii...went straight to racist vaginia..not that i was black...not that i was puerto rican...not that i was white....i was form hawaii...

talked funny looked puerto rican..i thought the words puerto rican was a put down..like the pollocks...are you puerto rican? i said" no.fuck puerto ricans!" little did i know i was speakin to puerto ricans...i was a little kid...

well in school my teacher was calling me close to genius smart child stupid..had the whole class luaghin at me..this little black girl picked on me the most..one day in line she kept steppin on my shoes..i gave her a hard elbow to the stomach...she shit her pants and went home...hahhahaha

before i moved away from vaginia....

i went to look for all the bullies that fucked me up for 5 years..hahhaha long time huh...

but i went to pick the last fights..i fought 3 times that day...some kids mother started to beat me with a broom after kickin the shit out of her child..one kicked me in the stomach....I felt nothing...all he did as i rose to look him in the eyes was run away like a bitch...my last fight of the day was the best...this black kid who was the worst bullies of theater...he was ghetto!!!hard core...his brothers once held me to the ground as people took turns bunnie hopping on top of me with thier bikes...

i picked the fight...he started to kick my ass..the all of a sudden some thing took over..i wailed on him..he took me to the ground..stood back up and tried to jump on my head..like a classical fight i rolled as he was jumping..i got up and we beat the shit out of each other....after that we kinda looked at each other and something went down to where we had the most respect for one another....it was cool..i got some other kid while he stood on his banana board...i kicked that board from under his feet and he hit face first to the concrete...he screamed louder than i ever did crying for my mom...being a little kid growing up in hard ghettos is nothing nice...

this confused me more than those old allegra commercials...

My firend was doing laundry 1 day at the laundromat. He had his clothes in the dryer and left. Well when he came back some asshole had taken his clothes outta the dryer and threw them on the floor next to it because they didnt want to wait untill he came back to pick up his clothes. Well knowing that this asshole now had his clothes drying in that machine my friend filled up a glass with piss in the bathroom and then dumped it in with the guys clothes midway through the cycle.

Originally posted by HotRod:

My firend was doing laundry 1 day at the laundromat. He had his clothes in the dryer and left. Well when he came back some asshole had taken his clothes outta the dryer and threw them on the floor next to it because they didnt want to wait untill he came back to pick up his clothes. Well knowing that this asshole now had his clothes drying in that machine my friend filled up a glass with piss in the bathroom and then dumped it in with the guys clothes midway through the cycle.

that's a good one

Archived