ME SO SICK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by itsallafarce@Jun 26 2005, 05:03 PM

all you dudes hating on 160 are fuckin gay....if some of those freights were posted in color in a different thread by some benching "god" you'd be jockin them....if you dont like what you see go fuckin bench...jesus.....by the way nice post 160...WHO SEE IT>>>>>160 do thats who!!!

ummmmmmmm....i dont think thats the point idiot.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by itsallafarce@Jun 27 2005, 01:03 AM

all you dudes hating on 160 are fuckin gay....if some of those freights were posted in color in a different thread by some benching "god" you'd be jockin them....if you dont like what you see go fuckin bench...jesus.....by the way nice post 160...WHO SEE IT>>>>>160 do thats who!!!

I GUESS THIS COMMENT WAS DIRECT TOWARDS ME....... I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT IF THE PERSON IS A "BENCHING GOD" (WHATEVER THAT MEANS)...... THE TRUTH IS THIS KID 160 POST GARBAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN...AND ITS NOT THE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS THAT I CARE ABOUT...IF ITS QUALITY ITS QUALITY BUT AGAIN I WILL SAY IT HE ONLY POST GARBAGE............ SO UNLESS YOUR 160 ON A DIFFERNT SCREENAME GET OFF THE DICK SUCKER...... :shook:

• 1 month later...