Me, Myself, And I

CACashRefund

Well, this co-worker of mine has been my friend for just over a year. He recently told me that he is a paranoid schizophrenic. He takes alot of different pills every day, and hes been doing this for the past 5 years. I was at his house and I found a shoebox full of pictures of people who were driving. After finding that i asked him about it and he told me his situation. And i asked him what the pictures were for.He explained to me that in his paranoia he believed that he was being followed and so when he drove he took pictures of people around him so that in case something happened to him he would know who to go after. Crazy huh? Hes still my friend, nothing really changed but i was really surprised because he seemed so normal. I was wondering if any of you know people or are yourself afflicted with a mental illness such as this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres this boy in my school whos pretty fucked up...he's not a schitso (dont know how the hell you spell it)...but basically, one minute he will act all nice and freindly...then the next minute he'll just be a proper weirdo

and he pretty much NEEDS to smoke skunk to keep himself "normal"...the worst part is that he's only 16, and the problem has been going on for about a year and a half...imagine what he's going to be like in a few years

Originally posted by onesecondple@Jan 29 2005, 09:55 PM

that is actually pretty interesting...the picture taking part, i wonder if he remembers them all. I once thought i was gonna take pictures of as many people as i could, just to have them an see if i ever saw any of them again...

unstoppable

you are so fucking weird.

a friend of mine went crazy, bipolar schitzo. she went through a lot of hard shit. helped in a murder, had an abortion and over dosed on ecstasy. her mom is crazy too. i think it was the E that did it really. she was never the same after that night. she is totally crazy. you can't hold a normal conversation with her at all. she thinks she is married to eminem. it's so weird, knowing someone when they were sane and now looking at them so completely fucked up.