Me myself and I

koalaoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think solo is the way to go. you can get creative as you want and you ain't gotta have no stress on finishing up, or how much better your partners piece is. its kinda like gettin high by yourself...you can go all out and not have to worry about doin it. i'm not sayin its bad to paint with other people, its fun as hell...but i like to go paintin by myself more often than with other people.

yeah, i think i tend to get more work done when i go alone, plus i have less of a chance of getting caught since i wont have some namyag getting some hairbrained idea at the last minute, like running out to an open area where anyone can see what is going on... (it was a wack night that i wont get into it right now)!

i cant remember the last time i went painting by myself. i bomb by my lonesome but only once every month or so. its fucked without someone to lookout, keep you calm, give input on how your peice is going or shite like that.

• 4 weeks later...

i used to bomb with 2 other people, but i think solo bombing is the way to go. you cant really control your friends action so sometimes they would go pull of stupid shit that could get em caught....i also dont gotta worry about sharing paint and shit, or if he doesnt have a silver mop hes gonna borrow mine

Guest jeff123456

yeah i agree going bombing solo is defintly the way to go...if popo start chaseing u u dont have to worry about ur friend getting caught and ratting on u... and u have a less chance of getting caught when ur going solo... smaller the crowd the less chance u have of getting noticed..

Guest sneak

i prefer to bomb with one moreperson, cos otherwise i get bad paranioa/bored, and if there is another person with u, it encourages u to go that extra bit further

if im goin to the yards im definitly goin with another person because i get hella nervous when im alone in the yard..you never know if someones behind you ready to beat the shit out of you..and then theres always the sounds of metal against metal..fuck i get super paranoid..or if im in a bad area...but if im juss rockin walls in an area im familar with.fuck im goin alone

Guest Revolt

I think going out with one person is the best way to go that way you can hit something and have your freind watch out cuzs theres to many heros out there with cells and crap you know the deal

Guest jeff123456
Originally posted by phism

heh, if you were with someone and not painting, could you just be like "duhhh i was just watching..."

moron u get in just as much trouble for being there... trust me i know..

Guest ceasoner

crews are always best...

theres more of you to beat down the cops and better chance to steal there gun...

then the adventure begins:scramble:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i usually do more when im solo. but im not a very cautious fellow, so i need people to make sure i dont do dumb things.

Guest eessee

when i go bombing its usually alone but i hate that shit cuz sometimes i be in some fucking crazy ass spots and sometimes i need a look out and i dont have one so i do something quick and it every once in a while looks shitty so when i go do fucking crazy spots i take someone with me and do it nice and suave so i prefer going bombing with someone and piecing most of the time its with like 2 or more heads ..:crazy:

beat down the cops....right:rolleyes: i love goin out with someone else especily to the yard i always want to stay out longer that way and its usually jus a lot more fun but my first year i ALWAYS went out solo and i still like it (usualy when i come home drunk and my ol lady wont wake up) i dont know they both got their pros and conz.

i do solo's sometimes....only when i'm pissed off at the world....thats usually when i walk down the street to the parking lot and hit every cube van in sight....you can't walk around without seeing a cube van with one of my bombs on it......i like goin with other people cuz that way you you can just walk and chill if the 5-0 are comin and then just be like...yo i was just chillin with my boys.....and they'll be like...ok have a good evening....it's all your personal opinion tho :D

Archived