me IS hater

me IS hater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Hahaha werd. Make sure you get everything.

I'm not sure what caused this but go ahead...

What exactly are you gonna cap? My graff? Go ahead I don't paint anymore.... so waste your time.

:king:

*edit: By the way, thanks for being a cool guy and registering a new name just for me!

Guest me IS cool

Well I guess I can try and clarify what's going on, but me IS hater really knows the truth.

I guess he found out what I wrote and who I used to hang around with. I'm not sure if it was something I did, or something the homies did to piss off this young man.

Whatever the reason, for a while I kept what I wrote a secret and until recently I gave thanks to someone who posted my fr8 in metal heads. I also posted one of my pieces in a thread in channel Zero a while back.

Regardless of what grudge he has against me (I think it has something to do with my name not being 100% original), I could really care less if you cap/diss my shit. I have my photographs and the experiences of those painting adventures. Anything of mine that is still out there is useless to me.

Feel free to waste you time and life persuing something so insipid.

hahahah...

shut the fuck up you pussy!

and its a small small world...

and you should worry more so for the ones who had nothing to do with this other then associate themselves with a piece of pathetic shit as yourself.

furthermore, for the record...

YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD.

now reap the whirlwind...

hahahahahaha!

PUSSY!

Guest me IS cool

Hahah Keep it up big man. If it's such a small world why get my attention through the internet?

IF I DREW FIRST BLOOD, refresh my memory as to what I did to cause this. I'm curious to see what caused this. But if you continue to scream profanities and useless shit talking I'll take this as a bigger joke.

Re: hahahah...

Originally posted by me IS hater

shut the fuck up you pussy!

and its a small small world...

and you should worry more so for the ones who had nothing to do with this other then associate themselves with a piece of pathetic shit as yourself.

furthermore, for the record...

YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD.

now reap the whirlwind...

hahahahahaha!

PUSSY!

http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/online_fighter.jpg'>

Guest me IS cool

This will be my last and final reply to this thread.

If I fucked you over somehow, I apologize. But... if you feel the need to hack up my shit so you can feel better about yourself, then by all means continue. I am not going to stop you, as I have stated before I DO NOT WRITE ANYMORE.

Don't expect me to repond to you or this drama.

-Peace. :king: