me and the battle for fuel

AORAone

ok. wtf? i dont know if you heads have heard but here in pheonix a gas line ruptured.....this means a would be shortage. now, what i mean is, everyone goes out and buys, buys, buys gas because since this gas lines busted theres gonna be"no gas". there is no shortage in supply, just demand has gone up. so everybody drives there asses out to the nearest gas station and pretty soon its empty thus CREATING a shortage. now i just waited in line for forty-five minutes for gas. earlier today there was (no joke) lines of cars for miles at every gas station still left with gas. the line will not be fixed for 2 to 3 weeks so shits getting heated. a man was arrested for hitting a reporter while he was trying to ask him questions when he was pumping gas, guns have been pulled, people drug out of cars, and people pushing there vehicles due to an E on gas. this is bullshit. can i go live with someone till this is over? gas is now around 3 to 3.25 per gallon. im going to get my fuckin gun.....anybody in this valley know what im talking about? im bout to siphon the gas outta my niehgbors truck......bleh, im drunk so excuse the spelling

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mart cart? that must be some roseburg shit right there arcel. or are you just speaking in general terms of any mart? king bling, i thought of that in my original post. do you know of any good techniques of going about this? the best way i can think of is cutting a garden hose down to size.

ahhhhhhhhhhh, i see. the fuckin meat wagons.:lol: :lol: :lol: my brothers friend had a couple of those, id ask him for one of em but hes in jail for armed robbery. he robbed a hollywood video. but stealing one of those is hard here. they have these magnetic tracks that once you leave the parking lot it shuts them down and a little metal strip pops up under the back tires, preventing you from driving OR scootn them away. no go arcel but good idea.

a way yes, but a hard one. i know a couple of guys who drove it to the line, picked that shit up(***very heavy***) and put it in the back of there s-dime. heh heh, when they got done with it, the shit was fast as hell. not exactly street leagal tho, ya know? plus it didnt help that it said SAFEWAY on the side of it.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

a way yes, but a hard one. i know a couple of guys who drove it to the line, picked that shit up(***very heavy***) and put it in the back of there s-dime. heh heh, when they got done with it, the shit was fast as hell. not exactly street leagal tho, ya know? plus it didnt help that it said SAFEWAY on the side of it.:lol: :lol:

haha just say safeway sponsors your race team. just make a ramp out of some boards and throw a tarp over it

Guest KING BLING

mart cart? that must be some roseburg shit right there arcel. or are you just speaking in general terms of any mart? king bling, i thought of that in my original post. do you know of any good techniques of going about this? the best way i can think of is cutting a garden hose down to size.

you ever seen the cheech and chong movies?

yeah we had some big ass fires last year. or they where close anyways, like the one near sho lo. shit burned for like.........what was it a week and a half or some shit? i dont know but its gettin ridiculous

These fires are just insane......they've been going on for like a month now and they are no where near putting them out. The closest one to us is a good 4 hour drive away and it's smoking the shit out of here....like the city is literally covered in smoke.....and I mean real smoke, not the smog that we've all become accustomed too.....I'd hate to be living like right next to it.

If my scanner worked I'd take pictures of it. It's fucked up.......