Me and My girl!

Guest TheDictator

Guest TheDictator

aight well its like this me and my girl went through some shit or whatever and we broke up i loved her so much and she broke my heart but whatever thats beside the point now when she first said it was over i about cryed my damn eyes out but then i thought about it and shit shaped up and all so we were friends and we live kinda far from eachother a good 30 minutesd we go to differnat schools and everything we never got to see eachother but are love was so strong i dunno it was crazy then she was upset and i asked her what was wrong and she realized that she had made the bigest mistake in her life by letting me go so i was like yeah lets get back togeather then she went aways for like two weeks outta the state and i started my mackin since i was single or whatever haha i was tryin to get some pussy and when she came back i told myself i wanted to get back so then she did get back and i wasnt sure of what to do when she got ack i mean at first i was all about gettin back togeather with her and when she came back i had all these bitchs on my cock since i had been spittin some game and i was like fuck it i want to get back togeather with my baby! are love is better then these damn hoes so where back togeather but.... i still got these hoes and shit that are tryin to hook up and i dont think i can resist the temptation anymore i mean its like me and my girl dont have what we once did but my girl is soo beautiful to me and i dont want to hurt her but i kow ima end up doing it and its gonna kill me to see that i already did once when she was away she found out i got some head from some little girl and she had been telling everyone we were gettin back togeather and then i went out and got me some head before we got back and that almost fucked things up and i still care so much for her in my heart ahhhh its fuckin crazy i dunno what the hell to say or do at this point help!?!!?!?!?! advice please............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

listen to the knowledge...your probbably young nd shit like around 16.I went throught he same shit when i was tha toyunfgg...m and the girl got back together for a little while and became one of htose on again off again type of things..it stayed as an off thing for a long time and for the bettr..it turns out my home girl was a slut and also if you put a hat on her she looks like a 10 year old boy so I just ordered one of those off the internet and now I am happy.

but remember hings happen for a reason now I am dating a girlk thst fucking rocks my mother fucking earth to mizzaax yizzzo fo rizzle my nizzle...I know it hurts now but thengs get btter train yourself o hate..t makes things easier when you want to slit someones throat.

I thought this thread was gonna include cool naked pictures of you guys. I must be mistaking you for the other guy that took pictures of his girlfriend giving him head. Oh well.

I always start drama with my boyfriend. Especially the last couple of days. Maybe it's because I'm on my rag now. Damn those ovaries.

:)

Guest TheDictator

i know things happen for a reason but i have choices and i can make a choice that effects things differantly and i dont know what choice to make beoucse i want to be with her but how when its a long term relasionship that i want to continue i dont want to lose her but yet now its like better off waitin till we get are shit striaght a car or whatever

Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by Zack Morris

I went throught he same shit when i was tha toyunfgg...m and the girl got back together for a little while and became one of htose on again off again type of things..it stayed as an off thing for a long time and for the bettr..it turns out my home girl was a slut

Wow kelly is a slut? never woulda guessed:rolleyes:

yeah and dictator your post was as confusing as Pat on saturday night live...but from what i could gather you really like your girl but you wanna play the field, my advice would be let her go until you decide what you really want cause playing her isnt gonna get you anywhere except for johnbobbitville and it will highly ruin chances with her later on

you can't have your cake and ice cream...

I don't think that it's right that you want all these little bitches over someone that is truely special. If you truely love someone, those other girls wouldn't matter unless of course it's all about the pussy and you getting yours. Which it sounds like. Don't lead this girl on. One person is bound to have more damage done to their heart and I don't think that would be you in this case. (Being that you already fucked up.) Just think, how would you feel, knowing that your girl had all these fools up on her shit while she was trying to reconcile with you? How would you feel knowing that the temptation was getting very hard to resist? If she meant anything to you and if you want it to work - you'd drop those silly hoes and tell them that you're back with the girl you love. I don't know.. it would seem like the logical thing to do. Even if it wasn't as it once was, you still love her and would like for it to work.. be a man and make the right decision. Don't go playing childish games....

Originally posted by Secret

I thought this thread was gonna include cool naked pictures of you guys. I must be mistaking you for the other guy that took pictures of his girlfriend giving him head. Oh well.

:)

i thought the same thing...... what a fuckin scam!!!:D

naw bro..if you love her stick with her.

too many people casually swapping bodily fluids these days...shit just doesn't work.

think of it this way...would you like to picture your mom sucking a bunch of guys' dicks? letting a bunch of different guys fuck her? and how about your dad -I know it's seen as being okay for guys to be "players" but it really shouldn't be any different. that shit is just poison....don't take any of this personal but just think of how it makes you feel..maybe you don't really care, but consider you may have kids of your own one day.....and you want them to be proud of you...and trust in you as being a strong loyal person who TRULY loved their mom...........or maybe that's just me?

okay, this message has been paid for by.....:mexican:

Originally posted by jades_blue

you can't have your cake and ice cream...

I don't think that it's right that you want all these little bitches over someone that is truely special. If you truely love someone, those other girls wouldn't matter unless of course it's all about the pussy and you getting yours. Which it sounds like. Don't lead this girl on. One person is bound to have more damage done to their heart and I don't think that would be you in this case. (Being that you already fucked up.) Just think, how would you feel, knowing that your girl had all these fools up on her shit while she was trying to reconcile with you? How would you feel knowing that the temptation was getting very hard to resist? If she meant anything to you and if you want it to work - you'd drop those silly hoes and tell them that you're back with the girl you love. I don't know.. it would seem like the logical thing to do. Even if it wasn't as it once was, you still love her and would like for it to work.. be a man and make the right decision. Don't go playing childish games....

yep yep. and I don't mean to sound harsh, but if its hard for you to decide whether to ditch your girl for some pussy, or stick with her than you don't deserve her. So shape up.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Santa Claus

i think the biggest lesson we ALL can learn from this, is that sentences are needed in order to write a paragraph.

hahahahaha…thats what I was thinking while reading this.

The easiest route would be to just

"Stay Together!"

Like on Change of Heart.

http://www.nytix.com/repository/shows/RickiLake/RickiLakepic1.jpg'>

sorry but your to young to cry over it....

The wisest woman of my life, my mother once told me... You are going to love people but they might not be around later in you're life but it doesnt mean you shouldnt love them now and enjoy the time you have with them...

Thanks Mom

its this shit again....

sorry but i'm going to be a little bitch on this one. you dont care about her....period. like jade's blue said, if you really do care about her, you'd drop those hoes and get back with her without even looking back. but you are being so selfish and wanting more and more. you want the hoes and the valuable girl. well you can't have it. come on....you are greiving over some little hoes that sucked your dick. you are sad because you might loose them for someone who broke your heart in the first place. you are still hurt by that and i get the feeling that you know you have her in the palm of your hand. trust me, if you arent going to give her the attention or the love that she needs, she can find someone who is better and worth her time. suck a man's dick and you have him on lock. that shit pisses me off that you even have to juggle between one night bitches or the one that you care about. if i was in the situation and if my man hasnt come back to me yet, you wouldnt even deserve me. i'd move on. i'd tell you to step the back before you mess with her mind.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

DUDE I THINK UR JUST AN ASS WHO IS KIDDING HIMSELF , YOU TALK ABOUT 'LOVE' AND 'BEAUTY' AND ALL THAT BUT IF YOU REALLY LOVED HER YOU WOULDNT HAVE MESSED WITH THOSE ' HOES' IN THE FIRST PLACE

you are what is known as a 'man-whore'. I dont know why 'man-whores' exist, think like they do, have no real conscience as they do, or do what they do. we may well come to the conclusion that the 'man-whores' do whatever their little guy says feels good.

im not going to tell you what to do with your girls and hoes, but i am going to tell your dense-self right now to wear some fucking condoms. not for you, since you obviosly don't care, but for everyone else. i dont know about anyone else here, but i certainly don't want to be caught somewhere down the line of your disease ridden sex chain if i feel like sleeping with a person i love and trust without a condom

Archived