me and my boy.... we 14 (part2)

stank

suuuuup this is my first piece ever..... about 3 months ago... http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/1.jpg and here is my latest one... from 3 nites ago....... http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/mizx/2.jpg

do u guys think ive done any better..... i did the middle..... and my friend did the top....... and the pokemon are for the person that made the thread in channel z about still liking pokemon after so many years!....... to much pokemon! lol..... critisism needed.... yes i am 14! lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just ummmm bleh youve gotten better in some ways but you dont have any form your letters arent even the same size and dont flow with the same style STICK TO REGULAR BUBBLE LETTERS AND EASY STUFF thats the advice that will allow you to get better once youve mastered simple letters move on for now stick to easy stuff

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by cese

trUe.. it doesnt really matter with age so dont make excuses because your a little sketchy about the quality of you shit. Any ways, .. but stop puttin pokemon in your stuff its just fag.

why are you talking about this kids shit for?

keep practicing, the colors are nice and its on paper and not a wall, practice on paper then go to an out of the way tunnel that noone goes to and pratice can control, its dope that your 14 and into it, by the time your 18 u should be good, but seriously get rid of the pokemon garbage besides that other pokemon mother f#cka pikachu is a little pussy with a mike tyson voice.

thanks for the positive input, by some..... i no im not good, im not saying i am...... lol i cant do characters so i threw them pokemon in there to take up room...... sry..... i no that shit is gay but hey i didnt want to leave it blank..... yea anyway thanks again for everyone that told me to keep tryen and said i improved, etc.

Seriously, you guys are all cock suckers. You always complain about not having letter form and 'breaking down' letters. I've seen a lot of posts by you guys and most of you seriously don't have it(including some of the almighty 'crew'). Encourage the little fucker. Dudes 14 and I gaurantee none of us were any better at that age,(excluding the Bearded wonder!). What's really funny is some of you are more than 10 years older than this kid, and still completely lacking structure and originality. Stick a fuckin' dildo up yer' ass. The only advice I can give to little stanker oner is don't start getting up for a couple years, it's just going to confuse you. Wait until you have some skill to back your shit up.

lol

i'm 15 and I'm not that bad....And I feind pokemon...Instead of a pokemon you should of threw In a razorblade or a purpe pimp mobile, or one of those pokers being decapitated....

Archived