me and meg white were married last nite....i stole her a guston painting

mental invalid

it was a great time.....

she is gonna be my bride and me her man...

the ceremony was chill....

the after party was at roseland ballroom, NYC, where jack and meg, aka the white stripes, rocked the fuck out, in what i can only say was a refreshingly great time....

so yeah, im not sure if she knows yet that the two of us are married, but im sure she wont mind....im a pretty swell guy....

cheers.....

(the guston exhibit at the met was mind blowing.....there till jan)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude, did i ever thank you enough for slaping me in the face about them? i was talking all that mainstream shit having heard like 2 songs and you said in that thread "you're wrong dood, they got passion and really believe in what they do" or something similar that a)made me feel like an ass for talking out of it and B) made me buy elephant...

when i reached that song...her voice...dude, so loveable that i didnt want to see a flick of her ever, just to keep my personal fantasy about her as the absolute female, ideals....

I want to see them live so bad.

yeah i do that shit to tess, its hard sometimes to cut through the crap...ive eaten enuff words that ill never go hungry again....

thats why we gotta depend on each other....

the three universals i have noticed from people who have seen em live for the first time:

1. i dont know how 2 people make that much noise

2. jack white is a fucking stellar guitar(studio albums hide much of his talent)

3. i want to marry meg white (mostly a man universal, but also some women)

Archived