Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

McDonalds Steak and Cheese.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kes_One_HTFD, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

anybody else becomin addicted to these damn McDonads steak and cheese sandwiches...the greasy goodness calls me...all i gotta say is the sandwiches are off the meeter, greasy as hell, but bangin...post yuor success stories....

[​IMG]

2. Ethreadzny2

Ethreadzny2 Veteran Member

all i can say is the shit is a instant heart attack in a box. damn knows i love them. they even come with acne cleanser.

3. yoga

yoga Junior Member

they don't sell Mac greasy sandwiches where im from, what's up with that...

4. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

dude that shit is trife.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

You CT kids love McDonalds.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

I like the McGriddles.
    When the Steak and Egg Bagel came out...
    I liked it...but sometimes they put a buttload
    of pepper in it...and its fuckin GREASIER
    than a rodeo pig on the run!

but its so DAMN GOOD!!

:yum:

7. Ethreadzny2

I popped my dutchess cherry last time I was in the ct. I think I like it better then others, but Roy rogers takes the crown hands down.

8. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

roy rogers is great, if yuor down south or in puerto rico i suggest churches chicken or checkers burgers..mmm...checkers...

but if yuor just in puerto rico theres a shitload of fast food places like pollo tropical, theres this one criollo place in arecibo i cant remember the name of thats real good too, and ponderosa bizzlenitch, them shits are splattered across PR.

if yuor down south, steak and shake, fuddruckers, sonic, hardees, or ginos steaks in philly, which isnt down south, but yuo get what im sayin.....

i eat all this shit and work out so its like i gain the weight without the fat on the outside, muay thai and brazilian jiu jitsu are keepin my weight at a cruisin 175, oh yea, bring on the fast food...im here...

9. Ethreadzny2

fudruckers is where it is at..

10. caL

caL Senior Member

fuck vicki carr.

they dont sell any of those here. but im gonna stay away from fast food for awhile

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Fuck McDonalds. Thank god they are losing money.

I hope people aren't stupid enough to go to these McCafe things they are planning to start opening. ugh.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

13. WrIot

WrIot Senior Member

i hate mcdonalds you go there on monday and the fries you get are soft and unsalted,tuesday dry and salty as fuck ,wednesday u get a fukkin mystery poultry body part in ur fry box.......ppffft...*hey mom can u take me to mcdonalds its wednesday and i feel like it*:lol:

14. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

when you eat philly cheesesteaks every day you realize the shit-quality of mcdonalds ones. i would never even think about eating those things,

15. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member