Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mcdonalds employees

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr.yuck, Sep 3, 2005.

1. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

[​IMG]
    They are just like anything else you see on TV; not exactly the same in real life. In the commercials they are all happy to hand you your food with a smile and prompt and there is never more than one person in line and i just feel that this is a poor portrayal of how shit really goes down. Motherfuckers are mad rude, slow, ugly, and stupid. I think that McDonalds is the only place on Earth besided construction that will hire some one fresh outta prison for murder.

While i was in the drive through today, not expecting snappy service or even a smile, I overheard the most hillarious conversation. There were two employees having a heated discussion about its fucked up that black people are always being held down and what not. One of them goes on to say "For real. I can't never get no good jobs mang." Then from across the counter i hear a customer chime in with his hands soaking wet, "You know why you cant get a good job? Because you cant even handle the intense pressure of putting my lid on tightly."

I didnt hang around to see how this played out because i got my food and thats all i really cared about. Its pretty funny non the less.

Now is your chance to discuss your real feelings about McDonalds employees.

the image:
    [​IMG]

real life:
    [​IMG]

2. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

i haven't eaten mcdonalds in a dogs age
    i make it a point to eat real food

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

out my way mcdonalds employees are a mix of toothless old ex crackhead white trash and kids that are still in high school. Neither are groups I am particularly fond of, but I don't go to mcdonalds for the service, I go there because I am in a hurry and I need some "food".

I too work in the service industry and luckily I have a job where I am allowed to tell people to go fuck themselves if they are being dicks, but when you are getting paid $5.50 an hour you are just going to do enough work to not get fired. No being nice to customers, not really caring what the food looks and tastes like, not really giving a fuck about your appearence and anything else along that nature, and if I was in the same boat I would be the same way.

4. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Dont get me wrong I used to work for McDonalds too, but there is a reason i dont work there any more.

5. Suicide Bomber

Suicide Bomber Member

I got some storrys about mc dicks... this one time we got a burger from there and theres this big ass hair sticking out. So we roll it up into a ball (it stuck like that perfectly) with a big puddle of greese under it and we throw it at the window and it like splatteres against it... And dont even get me started on how there shit tastes i meen i had like a little bit of just ketchup this one time and i barfed it all back up. its disgusting.

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i havent had mcd's in about 6 or 7 years now. it was a wonderful choice on my part.

7. Killing Butterflies.

Killing Butterflies. Banned

six years without it. i haven't even stepped inside one in six years. hate looking at em' even.

8. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

It's fucking McDonalds. What did you expect? It's not like it's a classy eating establishment or anything.

9. crackhouserocks

crackhouserocks Junior Member

10. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

McDonalds isnt as bad in service as jack in the box, the food is off the hook, but the people there are the runoff of society.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

I really have nothing to say relating to the topic... I just wanted everyone to know how long it's been since I last ate there.

12. Suicide Bomber

Suicide Bomber Member

I just find it funny that mc donalds is prolly one of the biggest corporations in the world.

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i can't afford not to go there. unfortunately there's no jack in the box around here, i like jumbo jacks. a double hamburger is the same price as a regular hamburger, and always get your free soda.

14. uproar

uproar New Jack

mc donalds is fuckin sick, literally their food makes me sick, its disgusting. I dont see how people can eat it
    .... Turbo17

15. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

mcdonalds taste good

mcchicken is the fucking best