MCDONALDS... BREEDING GROUND FOR SEXY EBONY WOMEN?

JoeyLawrence

Seems that whenever I'm in a bigger city, i.e. Atlanta, SF, and st louis for example, I always see the fuckin HOTTEST black girls working at McDonalds. Seriously. I'd date them, but nahh I sorta want a girl who is more career oriented and thinking about the big picture. Like a studious Stanford girl (wink wink).

Am I a dick for being too pretencious to date a McDonalds girl?

Im down to mess around with one for sheez. Then I'd get some free bigmacs also.

CMEUP better reply to this. YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN ABOUT SOME FAST FOOD WOMEN, eh cmeup??????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

GHETTO HOES...love'em all...fuck...i just got the call to go out with some girls from new york...i dont want to go out,but they're insisting....my life sucks...later...

Guest willy.wonka

damn,im so glad that i went out...fucking monkeys behind a bar!!!i saw a bunch of girls i used to go out with...saw some bare ass and pussy..went to the local ninja hangout and drank and sang my life away...red red wine...stay close to me...dont let me be alone..my blue blue heart...ha ha!

i used to go to jacknacracks and burgerthing alot in the east bay...fine ass latinas..all the time..i dig a ebony though...

Guest willy.wonka

when i said monkeys....i really meant monkeys...they're in a cage...jumpin at the glass as loud "booty music" played all night long...i heard some girl sing in a reggae style...sounded beautiful.wish you guys were there.fuck,one day we need to hang out,smoke a dube and drink a whole lota hienekens.

the landscaping boys in the summertime are nice, not too career oriented though.

i'm feeling you popgunwar. i'm dating a uneducated carpenter/landscaper/working for me/illegal alien sexy muthafucker. i get shit from my friends about dating him, they say i should get someone with more ambition. it's a strange dilemma. i shouldn't care about his education level but sometimes i do. fucked up the the way things are. who the hell am i to pass judgement?

BTW if you like stanford girls my sister is a senior, pre-med and captain of the girls lacrosse team at Stanford. look her up.... :)

Guest greedy mars

i fucking hate mcdonalds.. retarded people work there... burger king on the other hand has ungly fat bitches wich i dig yo... fuck mcdonalds and there eaters

Originally posted by ubejinxed

BTW if you like stanford girls my sister is a senior, pre-med and captain of the girls lacrosse team at Stanford. look her up.... :)

shes prolly taken already.

if shes not, i might have to go down to stanford and watch some girls lacrosse.

AND ON THE LATINA TIP.....

i went to the taco bell drive thru tonight at like 9pm and it was sickness (in a good way) there was the sexiest mexican girl behind the counter checkin me out and smilin. i was like uhh yeah word ill take some HOT sauce. i shoulda said, Yo baby Im popgunwar, ya diggin my new kicks and my pinkshirt?

she woulda loved me.

P.S. Ive decided hell yeah i'd date a girl that worked at a fast food place if she was hot enough. Why not? its just a fuckin job. at least shes not out there givin her vagina feast to business men for 400 bucks an hour. I dont care how much you all love prostitution. Its not a job that id let my girl do. Fuck, id never go for a hooker. (well not to date at least.) haha

P.P.S. I also spotted a beautiful japanese girl at HOLLYWOOD video and shit was good.

ANNNND My mom introduced me to the sexiest woman alive. Too bad she is a 32 year-old R.N nurse who is full japanese and single and Im only here for another day!!!! fuck!!!!!!!

oh well, christmas is a time for giving. And maybe ill give the japanese woman some of me. tee hee.

Archived