1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MC Freestyles

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

MC Freestyles

Discussion started by Dirty_habiT - Aug 25, 2001

Who can write rhymes, I wanna see a show of skills....get to battlin.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. Eager Salamander - Replied Aug 25, 2001

AYO AYO AYO.....UMMM AYO....
    THESE CATS WRITE RAPPS LIKE LEGLESS DOGS TAKE CRAPS/ YEAH I GOT A FEW WHO KNEW YOUD DRINK MY SPEW/STICKY LIKE GLUE?
    UMMMM AYO AYOAYO YEAHHH BOY
    AYO AYO AYOOOOOOOOO AIGHT!

3. pacman

pacman 12oz Member

pacman - Replied Aug 25, 2001

shut up
    look....that rhymes with
    shut up
    haha

pacman - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. professor poopatronic - Replied Aug 25, 2001

yyoyoyoyoy
    yoyoyoyo
    yoyo
    yooyoyoyoyoy
    yoyoyoyoyo
    dun dun

5. professor poopatronic - Replied Aug 25, 2001

you feelin me?

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 25, 2001

Well, ummm.....ayo ayo
    Ayo, I know you like mayo, that's ok though, semen flow on your sandwich HOE! Don't go where you don't know who is around the corner ready to blow your head off and cough from the red mist out your head, I hit not missed now you are dead, bleeding red, I said I wouldn't kick your girl out of bed, but I lied and fucked your mom instead, I did it while eating a ham sadwich on white bread, with mustard bitch, I ditch the swimmers inside with pride, live swim, don't die, she cried, but I'm sorry I lied about my age, I'm not really 32, it's just a phaze I'm going through, so blue my balls are now, I'm not getting laid, cause your mom is sucking off the cow, next is the sow, oh well, enough for now.

7. SleepOnIt

SleepOnIt 12oz Senior Member

SleepOnIt - Replied Aug 25, 2001

i started a thread about this shit that was over looked, it was about akrobatics record, internet mcs. i will leave it at that.

SleepOnIt - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

MR BOJANGLES - Replied Aug 25, 2001

scarred since fetus/charged with a heart thats beatless/ treat life with disregard/ and discard the part thats charred and weakened/ seems like theyre travellin far without no star or beacon/ i lead these kids through the dark/ when i start to spark my speakin...

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 25, 2001

Shakin fallen still not fakin this shit is real, the deal that fell through, niggas with guns in the next room, consume life with a lead pipe, bombs go boom, I loom in the dark, in the bushes at the park, next to where you park you car, follow you until you get far, swallowed in a forest waitin for this moment brain get more bent, reality is faced, a rush fat lip wallet and blood on my lace, you are still breathin, only by my grace, leavin only a trace of evidence, it's evident a crime sent heaven its newest member, maybe now he will remember, cause my eyes are a constant reminder, burning like a hot ember.

10. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ 12oz Veteran Member

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Replied Aug 25, 2001

blow out dro like hydro factory stacks,took this whole city over wit pilots and fat caps.
    when i shop i rack,when im wit ya girl i never slack.straight like michael jackson on a comeback.to attack feel me black.
    niggas know how my crew flow on the ave dipped in LO.
    standin on they sholders bangin hands,wit a can in the hand im like fity grand.
    so come the wicked one seen,get left like jfk
    slumped over in shotgun.
    yah nah mean.

who wanna battle?i'll shred ya like mcdonalds
    grade d cattle.

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: