MBER!!... LONG OVERDUE

20 SACK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest L.RonHubbard

probably my favorite writer. Hes got it all, hard letters, smooth colors, and interesting fills combined with infinite numbers. He even rocks some pretty nast characters too.

MBER is incrdible. his peices are just awesome.........

anyways long time ago i heard of a freight train that said MB R and the e was climbing up the letter to the far right or something side of the car......... i would love to see this flick if anybosy knows what im talking baout. peace.

Originally posted by DEMOLITION

MBER is incrdible. his peices are just awesome.........

anyways long time ago i heard of a freight train that said MB R and the e was climbing up the letter to the far right or something side of the car......... i would love to see this flick if anybosy knows what im talking baout. peace.

it was a rbox on the #'s side.there was little footsteps from where the e was supposed to be, leading up to the ladder where it was climbing to the top with a baseball cap on. he put the quote "and e's outta there!" next to it... i walked up to him as he was finishing and simply said "MY NIGGA YOU ARE STRAIGHT CLOWNING."

He simply replied, "PLAY WIT' IT."

Guest imported_Europe

Archived