mb... and not freights

Guest TheNorthFace

Guest TheNorthFace
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Merdle
Originally posted by WALE!pd

fuck mber to many kids ride his fuckin nuts when theres writers that could burn him with one hand tied behind they're back and they dont get no respect fuck the nut riders!

Fuck that, this dood deserves all the props he gets, you go paint 2000+ trains and maybe one day you'll get honerable mention. Until then stop hating on doods who have paid a million times the dues your bitch ass has. Ya fucking no name

Guest TheNorthFace

fuck mber to many kids ride his fuckin nuts when theres writers that could burn him with one hand tied behind they're back and they dont get no respect fuck the nut riders!

yeah what the fuck is your beef with mber, cuz this is the 2nd time youve posted something like this. i think you need to redefine what burning someone means. sucker.

or they respect him and give him alot of credit for painting so much..and not only painting so much, but consistently painting good shit...and being a cool dude to boot.

i've always thought mber's shit was dope as hell... i guess i'm just stupid

i'd like to see your stuff "wale".... or some of the pople you think could "burn" him

all that matters is he could burn you....:cool: ...

Originally posted by noezywriter

all that matters is he could burn you....:cool: ...

prime example of a dick rider all of you. get all defensive cause i dont like him fuck all of you too. you havent seen my shit and probably wont for awhile im not some bitch sittin on here jokcin nuts . i dont have a came to flick my shit and if you think im bullshit thats great i dont give a fuck. hes painted alot but alot of the freights are those shitty simple letter throw up shits and its gay how so many people are like "oOOo thats nice ooo its the best ooo mber kills" when if someone else posted that they would get dissed for being a toy. fuck all you dick riders seriously get a new hobby cause mbers sack is full of you kids . ill admit he has ups and some of his shit is nice but its annoying how kids wont shut the fuck out about hinm like hes some sort of god or something

nobody's dickriding except you... i wouldn't have posted on this thread initially but the points you're trying to make are fucking retarded. since when does keeping it simple make you a toy? i'd much rather see this stuff than some spikey midwest bullshit styles or wannabe revoks any day. nobody said mber was god, that's just some ridiculous fantasy that your jealous mind concocted. look at the replies on this thread before yours- just simple gestures of approval, no "oh my god mber is so incredible damn i want to suck his cock and shake his cans for him" as you would like to believe. then along you come and the first words you can muster up are "fuck mber". why do you have a problem with people liking something? it's a simple concept; get up alot with good style and people will give you props. if you've got a problem with it, boo fucking hoo. nobody cares what you think. people seem to like alot of stuff that i think is absolute garbage, but that's just my opinion so i don't worry about it. i suggest you keep quiet about what you think isn't up to par unless it's a blatant bite or something, and even then bitching about it on the internet isn't going to do any good (as i've learned through experience)

don't bother responding to this unless you want to share your stuff with us which i'm really anxious to see

hmmm....people dont just get known because a bunch of people dick ride...and calling them straight letter throw up shits..says a lot of where you stand in this graffiti game..ive caught quite a few pieces by mber that weren't simples...stop being angry little boy...some of the people replying to you on this thread happen to know mber soooo....naturally they're going to stick up for their friend..but..i dont know him..and i dont "dick ride" anyone..if its good graffiti its good...this shit is about letters..and..well mber has letters...stop being such a little hater...supress your little 4 year old hard on you have for mber...its a jealousy envy deal with you..."wale"...ill be on the look out for that hot shit...:rolleyes:

yo wale.pd, youve gone out of your way on two different threads now to point out how much you hate mber. you clearly are the one dickriding him. if youre tired of people giving dude respect, why are you checking everything wrtitten or said about him? why are you clocking dude if you supposedly hate his shit? more likely: you sweat him.

lets resolve this right now. POST ANYTHING YOUVE PAINTED. post ONE FUCKING THING by "wale". do that for us before you continue to dickride dude.

and before you try and say that im on his dick, hes a good friend of mine, in my crew (nsf), and weve painted hundreds of trains together...so dont even go there. just show us one thing youve done and then we'll talk.

im done ranting about it. hes your boy thats cool im not denying his skill he is good he does have ups im pissed about these net dick riders . and trust me when i can get something i have painted i will put it up right away until then call me a toy call me a bitch call me a dick rider talk all the shit you want no sweat of my nuts

I wont lie, I really dont like mber!He might have 2000+ freights but 95% of them are the same thing!Fuck the quanity its all about the quality!

Archived