Maybe we've just redefined inhumanity here...

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) -- A nurse's aide hit a homeless man with her car, drove home with him stuck headfirst in her broken windshield, and ignored his cries for help

as he bled to death in her garage over the next two or three days, police say.

Chante Mallard allegedly told police she periodically went into the garage, apologizing to him but doing nothing to help.

Mallard, 25, was arrested on murder charges Wednesday.

"I'm going to have to come up with a new word. Indifferent isn't enough. Cruel isn't enough to say," Tarrant County prosecutor Richard Alpert told the Fort Worth

Star-Telegram. "Heartless? Inhumane? Maybe we've just redefined inhumanity here."

Police said 37-year-old Gregory Biggs probably would have lived had he received immediate help. When the man finally died, Mallard and her friends put the stranger's

body in the trunk of another car and dumped it in a park, authorities said.

Mallard allegedly told police she had been drinking and using the drug Ecstasy the night Biggs was hit. The impact hurled him headfirst through the windshield, leaving his

broken legs protruding onto the hood.

With the man still lodged in the windshield, the woman panicked and drove a few miles to her Fort Worth home, parked her car in the garage and lowered the door as

Biggs pleaded for help, according to police.

When Biggs' body was found Oct. 27, evidence pointed to a hit-and-run, investigators said.

Police last month were tipped that the woman may have been in a hit-and-run collision, Sgt. John Fahrenthold said. Mallard allegedly told a friend details when asked why

she was no longer driving her car.

A search of Mallard's house turned up the damaged car with blood, hair and other evidence, authorities said. The car's seats were found in the back yard, and one had

been burned.

Mallard's attorney, Mike Heiskell, said: "I think this is overreaching on the part of the prosecution and the police and, in the end, I believe the law will shake out that this

was simply a case of failure to stop and render aid."

The medical examiner's office said Biggs suffered no internal injuries and apparently died from loss of blood and shock.

Medical examiner's records listed Biggs' address as a homeless shelter in Fort Worth. His mother, Meredith Biggs, said she had recently begun looking for him.

"How could she just leave him like that to die?" she told the Star-Telegram. "Drugs and alcohol wear off, so why didn't she get him some help? I should have prayed

more."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

yeah thats a good point.

she could probably blame it on the e for putting holes in her brain, thatd probably hold up in a us courtroom...

okay i just thought about this for a few more minutes , and ive gotta say that this might be the single most fucked up thing ive ever heard ......

how the fuck can you not blink while driving home with a person in ur windshield , especially one whose seriously injured .....and then have him scream for mercy in ur garage for a couple days , what the hell kind of fucked up moral system do you have .....

this is mind boggling

Guest Merdle

Thats almost as disturbing as the poeple on this board trying to be funny and justify it because he was homeless....

Rest in peace..

:(

that bitch needs some cruel and unusual punishment

see death penalty thread for explaination

of said cruel and unusual punishment

i like how her attorney said it would get reduced to

'failure to stop and render aid' fuck that!

bitch needs to fry!

ok Zack Morris will now put in real thaught.

I look at it like this...I think she had to be on a massive amount of drugs to let some guy stick out of her windshield a few days while screaming for help. I also doubt that she was on that many drugs. The sad part is that she will probably plead temporary insanity due to the effect of the drugs and not get into the shit she deserves...someone should hit her with a car and let her ass sit in a garage until she dies....I would donate my car too if I get to hit her with it.

sure..but you may have to duck.

oh vinal..I know you know a bit about piercing....I haerd something from someone yesterday that it is good to sock your wood plugs in vegetable oil every once in a while...since I have bamboo in my ears this aroused curiosity and was wondering if you ever heard of this.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

I heard that it is good to soak your wood plugs in vegetable oil every once in a while...

Soaking wooden plugs in oil keeps them moisterized, which will protect them from breakage. Beeswax is good as well, as it keeps the wood from drying out. Don't shower with wooden plugs in, it will fuck them up.

As far as this thread, I really hope the bitch burns. That coulda been me or one of my friends....Someone in here needs to get on retrieving this girl's information, Fort Worth isn't that far of a drive for me.....well, yeah it is, but I wouldn't mind it after I kicked this lady's teeth in.

Merdle- No one is trying to justify it because he was homeless. It is sarcasm.

some so-called health professionals are fucked up people!

that bitch did that in texas?

aaaaaahahahhaaaa!!

she's fucked

Archived