Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MAYBE ITS THE PCP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MEROJUANA, Jan 15, 2004.

1. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

BUT STEVE HARVEY GOT A TALENT SHOW ON THE WB (STEVE HARVEYS BIG TIME) AND HE HAS THIS LITTLE 7 YEAR OLD KID PLAYIN THE PIANO AND THE NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING ROBOT!!!! :mad: IM BUGGIN THE FUCK OUT! :crazy:

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

3. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

VICE MAGAZINE

DO THEY HAVE VICE MAGAZINE IN AUSTRALIA? I FEEL LIKE A FAG READING IT SOMETIMES BUT SOMETIMES THE SHIT IS JUST TOO FUNNY. I WISH THEY WOULD LET ME HAVE A COLUMN WHERE THEY SEND ME 4 VIALS OF HAZE AND A FEW WHITE OWLS AND THEN I JUST WRITE ABOUT SHIT. THAT WOULD BE WASSUP, OR 12OZ. SHOULD LET ME DO THAT, I COULD JUST TALK SHIT ABOUT GRAF IN NEW YORK? NO? TRES BIEN! (WHAT?)

MEROE MLBRT*
    IM THAT NIGGA

4. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

YOOOOOOOO

TEGO CALDERON - PA QUE TE LO GOZES

DOWNLOAD THAT HA HA THEN CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE YOU'RE AT A HOUSE PARTY ON 181ST AND AMSTERDAM IN A TINY APARTMENT FULL OF DOMINICAN AND PUERTO RICAN BITCHES DANCING AROUND WEARING "LOW RISE JEANS" AND NO UNDERWEAR.

BAHA WHO HERE HAS THAT MUN2 CHANNEL??? THEY ALWAYS HAVE HALF NAKED BITCHES ON THAT SHIT WHY DONT I GET THAT?

MEROE MLBRT 2004
    ITS COLD THEN A MUH
    DEJA EL FRONTEO LOCO

5. firsttake

firsttake Member

hahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaha

front runner for best thread of the year.

6. Abracadabra

Re: VICE MAGAZINE

yeah, they do. but i don't read it

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

steve harvey is WEAK!!! his morning radio show is just plain awful!!

8. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

I FEEL HONORED

THATS WASSUP THAT YOU THINK THAT, I APPRECIATE IT YO FOR REAL. BUT WITH BLAZING HOT INTROSPECTIVE THREADS LIKE "HOTTEST GIRL ON 12OZ" HOW CAN I COMPETE? YO FOR REAL THOUGH NIGGAS DONT KNOW ABOUT AN UPTOWN HOUSE PARTY. BITCHES BE SUCKING DICK IN THE CLOSED OFF BEDROOM WITH ALL THE COATS ON THE BED AKA "THE COATROOM" YO ON A SERIOUS TIP THOUGH I CANT STOP FARTING, BUT I DONT GOTTA TAKE A SHIT. NIGGAS DONT KNOW EBAY IS THE SPOT FOR OLD NORTH FACE JACKETS. WHOA NIGGA. HOLLA AT ME. "SOY EL NUMBER ONE MA MONSTRO QUE LO DEL THRILLER!"

LETS TURN THIS INTO A Q&A THREAD
    ASK ME FOR ADVICE, OR JUST ASK ME SOME SHIT
    WHATEVER YO I GOT SOME LONG NECKS IN THE FRIDGE AND SOME ABSOLUT IN THE FREEZER AND I GOT A COMFY ASS NEW COMPUTER CHAIR AND I JUST WENT BOMBING LAST NIGHT WITH MY NILLY FROM PHILLY, SO IM FOCUSED, GET AT ME

MEROE FOE
    ABALLARDE
    MLBRT.OHFOR

9. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Im about to go home a smoke a bliddy of some merojuana...
    believe dat!

10. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

OH SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT

I THOUGH AEVONE718 WAS A GIRL YO, WHY DO VIKINGS* ALWAYS LOOK LIKE WHITE GIRLS? ON ANOTHER NOTE HENNY AND APPLE JUICE TASTES DUMB FUCKING GOOD SON. YO CHEEZ IS GETTING UP ALOT. EVEN THOUGH HE'S A FUNNY NIGGA MY SON IS KILLING SHIT. TAZE - "WHAT IT TAKES YALL NIGGAS 2 YEARS TO DO, IT TAKES ME 2 WEEKS! YOU FUCKIN BITCHSSS" HAHAHA. YO IM WROTE AN ESSAY ABOUT TUPAC, I'LL POST IT LATER.

*VIKINGS - (NOUN) DIRTY LOOKING WHITE BOYS.

MEROE
    KEELA
    MLBRONX

11. Abracadabra

Re: OH SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT

rad new slang word for 2004. thanks chief

12. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

DONT THANK ME

THANK CONTWO COMIN STRAIGHT OUTTA PHILA. HOLLA AT ME MY NIGGA.

MR.MEROE

13. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

http://www.musicspace.com/images/images_large/alt_L_MS9071.jpg'>

TRY TO CATCH THE COMMERCIAL FOR THIS SHIT, ITS ALL THATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD...LOL NAH BUT ON THE REAL THIS SHIT IS SO CORNY ITS HILARIOUS. AND I NEED THAT BUMPER STICKER "HOLLA FOR THUG NATION" IN BIG YELLOW LETTERS ON A TIE DYE BACKGROUND. BWAHAHAHA!

HOLLA FOR MEROE

14. Re: YOOOOOOOO

FUCKING WORD

El Tego Calde, el Abayarde... y es pa' que esmandes!!

Dude fucking kills shit on so many levels. The song's name is actually "Pa' Que Retozen", just in case you can't find it.

Cop "Al Natural" for an even harder PR party feel.

"Yo lo que traigo es masucamba pa' la que se lamba
    pa que mis pollitos muevan sus nalgas
    con Looney Toon-toon
    el Abayarde le mete sun-sun
    pa que en la disco muevan su pum-pum..."

15. Manifesto

Manifesto Junior Member

give my dog, bootlegs, ps2 and dc to my girl who left me when she said "pick me or pcp"