maybe its my "little dick syndrome"...

GREENOJOS

...the gay people in charge of designing men's bathrooms. has anyone else noticed this lately? the bathroom at my job, the bathroom at wendy's and other restraunts, bathrooms everywhere you go are getting "gay-er" by the day.

this shit seriously pisses me off. i mean, maybe if i had a 10 inch cock i wouldn't mind having no kind of "view blocker" by the urinal or i wouldn't mind having 3 inch gaps in the cracks of the bathroom stall doors when i was taking a shit so other grown ass men could peep in on me. what the fuck is up with this shit?

that shit drives me crazy. i hate when there is like a urinal or whatever, with no blocker, and you can see my dick as soon as you walk in the door, or in the mirror when youre washing your hands.

i mean if they're going to be that gay about it, why don't they put a guy in there by the urinal to shake your cock for you while they're at it?

who the fuck is designing bathrooms these days?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im kidding about the size issue (blatant lie about my insecurity) but seriously, it's like when youre having sex, you deserve a certain amount of respect and privacy i think. and if someone's just there watching its like fuck, if youre going to watch, you might as well video tape the shit, stick a finger somewhere, lick my ass, do something!

Public Toilet Rules (for guys)

1. if there is somone at the urinals and there is a cubicle free...go to the cubicle

2. if you do have to use the urinal then dont stand too close to the other guy(s) who may be using it if you can help it

3. never try and check out another guys piece whilst using the urinal

4. dont try and start up a conversation while having a piss

5. if there is no space available to go to the toilet then either walk out and come back later or failing that...find a corner well away from everyone else and wait

Fail to abide by these rules and you could be considered gay

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by GREENOJOS@Mar 31 2005, 12:23 AM

and if someone's just there watching its like fuck, if youre going to watch, you might as well video tape the shit, stick a finger somewhere, lick my ass, do something!

That's a serious undertone right there.

Originally posted by dr.testical@Mar 31 2005, 04:59 AM

this gave me a good laugh, i shit in urinals. that tends to creep people out and usually dont want to stare and my genitals

someone actually did that at a place i use to work.One of the employees actually came in and saw the guy sitting on the urinal.The manger waited outside the bath until the guy got out.He then proceeded to tell the guy to clean it up and handed him cleaning supplies.It was rather funny..

Women design men's bathrooms. Because, if we're lucky, we get to walk past the men's bathroom to get to the women's, allowing us to view your penis size and therefore determine who we are taking home that night.

Duhhh guys, isn't it obviousss?