May I Stir Your Chilli Sir?..

KiLL Or DiE

Just in the news..

Finger found in bowl of chilli

From correspondents in San Jose.

March 24, 2005

A PATRON at a fast food restaurant in California, found a human finger in a bowl of chili prepared by the chain, local officials said.

"This individual apparently did take a spoonful, did have a finger in their mouth and then, you know, spit it out and recognised it," said Ben Gale, director of the department of environmental health for Santa Clara County.

"Then they had some kind of emotional reaction and vomited."

Local officials launched an investigation after the incident and the medical examiner determined next day that the object was a human finger.

Advertisement:

Officials are trying to determine if the finger came in the raw materials that the Wendy's fast food chain used to prepare the chili, Gale said.

Wendy's corporate office did not immediately return a call for comment.

Link To Article

I love getting those $99 cents Nuggets..The bacon cheeseburgers are good...Just like that time they found a condom on a Big Mac..How in the hell does shit like this happen??..A finger its pretty fuken obvious to spot..EEEEWWWWWWW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Mar 24 2005, 06:37 PM

there was a rallys here and some one was jerkin off and puttin his man juice in the mayonase...

Where doesnt that happen? I bet most of the fast food restaurants out there have some fuckhead employee who does that. Shit is really disgusting. I could tell you stories about fast food places becuase one of my firends is a city inspector for that kind of shit and he gives me a heads up when a spot has some foul shit going on. If any of you guys live in san francisco and you want to know what spots to avoid PM me and ill pass the word.

Originally posted by The Leader@Mar 24 2005, 05:33 PM

Why doesn't shit like this happen to me.

why am i always late to find these threads?

anyways i dont think you want to BITE into the fuckin finger. she said it was crunch and shit and she spit it out and she then realized it was a finger. nail and all. gross

wendys started to go down hill after dave thomas dies. RIP

there was a story i heard on the news last year, they found a foot in a bucket of fried chicken. i think it was from a grocery store. the people talking about it were saying the meat packing industry would be a good way to dispose of someone. i believe they also questioned the involvement of organised crime with the industry....and wondering where the rest of the body was.