May Day 2006. The Great American Boycott

Pistol

Join the boycott and refrain from purchasing goods today Monday May 1 2006.

Try to meet up and participate in the demonstrations today around the nation.

Los Angeles 12 noon and 4pm

Any heads in LA can hit up Anahuak Clothing near MacArthur park for a free concert with Krazyrace & Global City.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the boycott and refrain from purchasing goods today Monday May 1 2006.

Try to meet up and participate in the demonstrations today around the nation.

Los Angeles 12 noon and 4pm

Any heads in LA can hit up Anahuak Clothing near MacArthur park for a free concert with Krazyrace & Global City.

No thanks.

It's about basic human rights.

HR4437 makes it a crime to help out and immigrant.

You see a a family who's obviously down on there luck and decide to help them out and buy them a couple cheeseburgers or sandwiches. One of them maybe just the father happens to be an undocumented immigrant. You just commited a crime by offering aid to a family in need. You get locked up and a hefty fine to uncle sam to help fund the war in Iraq.

People don't believe in immigration or guest worker status that's fine.

But the US government is trying to take away basic human rights here.

Fuck that shit.

Guest nutsonmychin!

duh.

mexicans dont have tvs. cept the ones they stole, but even if they dont pawn them, they dont have cable. and even if they use a coat hanger as an antena, the wont get telemundo, and surely they dont speak english.

dos tecates por favor.

pass me a taco flaco

duh.

mexicans dont have tvs. cept the ones they stole, but even if they dont pawn them, they dont have cable. and even if they use a coat hanger as an antena, the wont get telemundo, and surely they dont speak english.

dos tecates por favor.

pass me a taco flaco

i wasn't sayin all that shit.

when me and you gonna get a fifth and motel room huh?

holla back sweet cheeks

It's about basic human rights.

HR4437 makes it a crime to help out and immigrant.

You see a a family who's obviously down on there luck and decide to help them out and buy them a couple cheeseburgers or sandwiches. One of them maybe just the father happens to be an undocumented immigrant. You just commited a crime by offering aid to a family in need. You get locked up and a hefty fine to uncle sam to help fund the war in Iraq.

People don't believe in immigration or guest worker status that's fine.

But the US government is trying to take away basic human rights here.

Fuck that shit.

What I like about you guys is that you use "immigration rights" as your argument. But HR4437 is not against immigrants. It's not against immigrants that are here legally, have gotten their citizenships, or are "resident aliens." The law doesn't make being an immigrant a crime. It's against people that snuck across the border illegally and are here reaping the benefits with no documented paperwork whatsoever. You're throwing legal immigrants in the mix to garner more support, even though the law won't effect them.

That said, I'm pro-immigration. I just don't think people should get benefits paid for by taxpayers that hop over fences. It's also not fair to the documented immigrants that worked hard to go through the system legally, get screened, etc... which probably took a few years... in the meantime someone else cut in front of line in a matter of days. It's just not fair to the immigrants that played by the rules.

duh.

dos tecates por favor.

pass me a taco flaco

shut yer hole jew...

more than 90 pernect of imigrants dont play by the rules either though, most hispanic imigrants jump the fence first and then get legal once they got some money for a lawyer. a company i worked for would hire a lawyer and get you legal after a year of working with them if you were a good carpenter.

on a side note this cute as hell senorita i met through some other senoritas hit me up today to remind me about cinco de mayo, i think she wants to play with my burritto tonight.

spanish hoods are my favorite type

^cuca es solo cuca^

That said' date=' I'm pro-immigration. I just don't think people should get benefits paid for by taxpayers that hop over fences. It's also not fair to the documented immigrants that worked hard to go through the system legally, get screened, etc... which probably took a few years... in the meantime someone else cut in front of line in a matter of days. It's just not fair to the immigrants that played by the rules.

yes, thank you

man, if everybody played by the rules, shit would cost so much more, beaners do the jobs that most americans are "too good" to do, and they do it for shit, if they were all legal, everything from you hamburger to you rent would sky rocket in price.

im pro-illegal-imigration

i personally have more sympathy for the niggas out there strugglin than i do for the system that fucks everyone over on a daily basis. people are more important than politics and laws.

and you know this

man' date=' if everybody played by the rules, shit would cost so much more, beaners do the jobs that most americans are "too good" to do, and they do it for shit, if they were all legal, everything from you hamburger to you rent would sky rocket in price. [/quote']

True story...but muthafuckas still shouldn't protest if they're illegal ass is gunna get kicked out