Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

May Day 2006. The Great American Boycott

Discussion in 'News' started by Pistol, May 1, 2006.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Join the boycott and refrain from purchasing goods today Monday May 1 2006.
    Try to meet up and participate in the demonstrations today around the nation.
    Los Angeles 12 noon and 4pm

Any heads in LA can hit up Anahuak Clothing near MacArthur park for a free concert with Krazyrace & Global City.

2. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Unless your Native American you or your family is/has been an immigrant to this land.

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

no...I have a job to do

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

7. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

YEAH MAN, LET'S PROTEST GETTIN KICKED OUT OF A COUNTRY WE'RE NOT LEGAL IN! THAT MAKES SENSE!

8. Reuben Kinkaid

Reuben Kinkaid Elite Member

9. Obvious

Obvious Banned

No thanks.

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

It's about basic human rights.
    HR4437 makes it a crime to help out and immigrant.
    You see a a family who's obviously down on there luck and decide to help them out and buy them a couple cheeseburgers or sandwiches. One of them maybe just the father happens to be an undocumented immigrant. You just commited a crime by offering aid to a family in need. You get locked up and a hefty fine to uncle sam to help fund the war in Iraq.

People don't believe in immigration or guest worker status that's fine.
    But the US government is trying to take away basic human rights here.
    Fuck that shit.

11. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

this was stupid from day one. i know my spanish people, i know the things they think up when tequila and mota is involved, and this is one of them.

12. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

pistol, that law got dropped homie, like a couple weeks ago. spanish people are also slow with the news tip.

13. duh.

mexicans dont have tvs. cept the ones they stole, but even if they dont pawn them, they dont have cable. and even if they use a coat hanger as an antena, the wont get telemundo, and surely they dont speak english.

dos tecates por favor.

pass me a taco flaco

14. ^BANNED^

^BANNED^ Banned

i wasn't sayin all that shit.

when me and you gonna get a fifth and motel room huh?

holla back sweet cheeks

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

The Deli i normally go to across the street for lunch is closed today on account of this walk out. I don't think i am going to be patronizing them anymore.

Lock me out, i lock you out