Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MAURY POVICH

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SCAGNETTI, Sep 10, 2002.

1. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

WATCH IT EVERY SINGLE MORNING BEFORE I LEAVE FOR WORK

WHETHER IT'S PATERNITY TESTS OR OUT OF CONTROL TEENS IT'S ALWAYS OFFICIAL...

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

that show is fuckin hilarious...trashy-ass bitches and guys/kids who think thier tuff shit.

im 15 i can do what i want!:lol:

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

he used to be all family oriented now hes the newjerry springer,is sprnger still on?

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

what kinda name is MAURY POVICH anyway? fuckin faggot

5. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

that show is fucking funnny. there are some fucked up people in this word

6. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I'VE SEEN SOME HOT GIRLS ON THAT SHIT THAT JUST NEED A BREAK...

ANYONE SEEN THE EPISODES WITH THE SPANISH HOE THAT TESTED 7 DUDES AND NONE OF THEM WERE THE FATHER? NOW THAT'S BAD LUCK...

HIGH POINT OF MY LIFE: MY THROWUP CAME OFF ON THE SHOW, SOME DUDE WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW WHEN THE PATERNITY TEST RESULTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE, THE BITCH SHOULD GET OUT OF HIS LIFE... RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SHIT... LOL

7. beardo

beardo Guest

8. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Hrm... I may have seen that episode. This lead's me to believe you are one of two people.

9. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

i hate it when i waste an hour of my life watching "maury" and his teen paternity tests, only to find out i have to stay tuned to tomorrows episode to find out the results. fucker..........

10. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

THE ONLY HAVE A CLIFFHANGER FOR THE LAST TEST USUALLY... I FUCKING LOVE THAT SHOW

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

ain't that guy fucking Connie Chung?

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Maury is fucking great.......I love white trash......

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah.. he's with Connie Chung.

there's two types of paternity test:
    1) some playboy who's fucking over a dumb girl.
    2) some slut who's trying to dig her claws into a dumb guy.

I love it when the #2 senario comes back negative.
    The guys always happy, but not like "I told you so bitch."
    It just feels good to see someone get out from under all these
    stresses and move on with the shit. Get back on with life.
    (and step on the ho on the way out)

14. Flowershirt

Flowershirt Member

Maury is somewhat enjoyable... I like to watch Jenny Jones when those tuff ass drill sargent dudes are on there yelling at little whores or kids who diss they mommas.... My guitar player was on Jerry Spinger once.... that was funny.

15. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

when i was little i used to watch that shit when mom let me play hookie, i like the heroic acts caught on tape