MAURY AND THEM CATS ARE SICK FUCKS.

chizm

i caught Maury today and the show was about fat babies.

it wasn't even really focussed on how they have a serious deficiency, it was about "wowzers! 200 lb. babies!! look at how much they eat, and how big their tits are!" its fucking disgusting. but thats just one example of a Maury show. there're the infamous others about "my daughter's a slut, send her to bootcamp" or "retarded kids with big hearts". Maury acts like he actually cares about these kids, when in reality the show's purpose is to put these freaks on display.

But its not just Maury, the list of sick-fuck talk-show hosts also includes Sally, Jenny, Montel... etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

man that shit was horrible....the 200 pounder was the worst, and the other girl that was 3 and 90 pounds.

the best was when that black kid goes "YUMMY YUMMY FEED MAH TUMMY!!!!!!!!"

did you know ananda lewis who started off on bet then went to mtv, now has her own talk show. on like nbc or abc. i only saw like half of one..

the topic.

"proud potheads"...

Guest got tha feva

It's entertainment. Those people are getting paid to be on there, and if they're not then they want the 15 minutes of fake ass fame publicity... why else would they put themselves on display for the world to see? The fat baby thing is pretty messed up, but it's their parents you should be hating on. It's scandlous that a parent would let their kid be gawked at like a freakshow.. Maury may be aiding and abeding, but that's his job... he's making money. And you're the one who watched the damn show. He must've been doing something right if he got you to think and have a reaction. You're right, those shows are messed up, but in the same breath.. so is watching a media whore anorexic vanity obsessed female get breast implant surgery on TLC. So is watching 7 strangers picked to live in a house and have their lives tapes. So is watching the melodramatic news, taping a 25 year old woman's heart aching sobs over her daughter who just burned to death along with their one bedroom efficiency home... for ratings. It's t.v., it's there to get a reaction out of you... the same reason there's girls posting on 12 oz about boobie tattoo's, guys posting about busting a mean nut in their girlie's face, someone posting pictures of social deformities in black vinyl and fishnet stockings... it's all there to mess with ya head, homie. Take it with a grain of salt.

PruDE

You gotta love Jerry. He doesn't try to pretend that he is helping people, he is pretty much straight up about using the most fucked up people for dialogues.

And I agree with Feva...If they didn't want to be on there they wouldn't. All I'm saying is that if I ever get a call from the Jerry show, I will politely ask who is requesting me to be on the show, decline their offer, again politely, and hang up. After I retrieved my 6ft bull whip, I would be kicking me some ass in private. Cause you know if they want you on Jerry, they aren't there to tell you good news. How the hell can people still come onto that show and be like, "Yeah Jerry, me and my lady have been together 3 years and it's great. We love each other and have the perfect relationship." Then they are all smiles till their 300 lb. lover comes out and announcing that she is leaving him for a transvestite.

Archived