MATRIX 2 & 3

DONE FOUR

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mutha fucka

matrix should be coming to theaters sometime in 2002, the name of matrix 2 will be "Reloaded" (hot shit)

i dont know too much about the third of the trilogy, post up

------------------

Signature

Note:The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML.

The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Matrix sucks and those bastard brother that directed need to be anally raped and shot.

The movie has a shit load of plot holes, the direction is wack, and a lot of the fight scene are stolen from John Woo Flicks, we don't need a 2nd or 3rd one.

The more I watch that movie the more I hate it. The first time I saw it I thought it was good, then when it came out on video my friend gave gave me the DVD in exchange for something he could self-medicate with. The more I watched it the more I noticed it sucked.

------------------

SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

Matrix sucks and those bastard brother that directed need to be anally raped and shot.

The movie has a shit load of plot holes, the direction is wack, and a lot of the fight scene are stolen from John Woo Flicks, we don't need a 2nd or 3rd one.

you obviously have know idea what the movie is even about i guess. You probably think you know what the plot is, machines harvesting human souls for energy and what not...but there is an underlying plot that i don't think most everyone knows about. The whole movie is a hack metaphor. The director/s, you guessed it, are retired programers. If you look at the movie a little deeper it is all a wierd ass analogy. shit i know most of you know this but i'm gonna explain to this guy just cuz i'm bored. Neo, Morpheus, Cypher, ect... are hacker aliases. The matrix= the intangeble world of internet chaos. The guys dressed in nice suits trying to kill Neo are system administators who do nothing all day but get paid to track down and prosecute hackers. (that's why they can move through evryone in the matrix, they have full access to their particular system). even the part about the "glitch" in the system, you know, where they've "changed" something, refers to hacking linux systems. System administrators can trap hackers in certain parts of a linux system by actually giving slight commands to change the system itself. The hacker can be tipped of by this though because of a glitch in linux. It will repeat the last command you gave it, hence, deja vu...hmmm what else? you should have had a clue about this because of the scene where neo exchanges that disk for that cash at the beginning. i know a few of you will disagree with me on this but ask anyone who has any remote knowledge of hacking and they will back me up i'm sure. i'll admit that they covered it up to the laymen pretty well with all the special effects and guns but mabe knowing this will give a slightly more appreciation for the movie.

[This message has been edited by otherwise (edited 09-10-2001).]

fuck that. matrix was busted. that shits for goth kids and other losers with no life. wah wah wah hacker analogy blah blah blah fuck that it was a horrible movie. matrix was about as good as any harmony korine movie....

you want good movies watch anything involving high schoolers in the last 5 years and most romantic comedys within the last 10 years. word thats good stuff.

take it to the house...

the matrix was cool i got it on bootleg though :} so the quality was extremely shity.

what made it decent was that it actually had an intresting plot.Its one of my all time favorites.sequels always suck cause they try too hard.

.....Another good flick is this movie i saw recently called SQUEEZE. its about this kid growing up in Boston. sick flick must see

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 09-10-2001).]

Originally posted by otherwise:

Originally posted by Chicken George:

you want good movies watch anything involving high schoolers in the last 5 years and most romantic comedys within the last 10 years. word thats good stuff.

i hope your fucking joking...high schoolers? why don't you go see scream a couple more times einstein, oh and how about sleepless in seattle...queer

someone has spoken.. at last.

Originally posted by otherwise:

you obviously have know idea what the movie is even about i guess. You probably think you know what the plot is, machines harvesting human souls for energy and what not...but there is an underlying plot that i don't think most everyone knows about. The whole movie is a hack metaphor. The director/s, you guessed it, are retired programers. If you look at the movie a little deeper it is all a wierd ass analogy. shit i know most of you know this but i'm gonna explain to this guy just cuz i'm bored. Neo, Morpheus, Cypher, ect... are hacker aliases. The matrix= the intangeble world of internet chaos. The guys dressed in nice suits trying to kill Neo are system administators who do nothing all day but get paid to track down and prosecute hackers. (that's why they can move through evryone in the matrix, they have full access to their particular system). even the part about the "glitch" in the system, you know, where they've "changed" something, refers to hacking linux systems. System administrators can trap hackers in certain parts of a linux system by actually giving slight commands to change the system itself. The hacker can be tipped of by this though because of a glitch in linux. It will repeat the last command you gave it, hence, deja vu...hmmm what else? you should have had a clue about this because of the scene where neo exchanges that disk for that cash at the beginning. i know a few of you will disagree with me on this but ask anyone who has any remote knowledge of hacking and they will back me up i'm sure. i'll admit that they covered it up to the laymen pretty well with all the special effects and guns but mabe knowing this will give a slightly more appreciation for the movie.

[This message has been edited by otherwise (edited 09-10-2001).][/b]

Archived