matisyahu

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

howard stern was playing some of this guy's stuff 2-3 months ago. mostly making fun of him and asking himself the same questions you're asking yourself Seeking, though he hadn't quite blown up yet. Apparently they sent a demo of his shit to Stern saying he was about to get big, and it seems as though whoever does this guy's promotional shit was/did it right.

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Dec 7 2005, 12:21 AM

It's all begining to make sense. Now I get it.... Your just straight out anti semitic. On behalf of my people I am deeply offended.

can you ask your people if i can borrow $450, so i can buy this sweet ass ring?

ssleibstandarteallgemring01.jpg

i saw this dude talking on a commercial...he annoyed me in just under 6 seconds, which is almost a record. does he rap about 'jewish' shit? and if so, what exactly is 'jewish' shit? like hannaka and dradels and shit?

Nah man you dont want one of those SS rings you want a deaths heads ring

DSC00009.JPG

It was normally presented at SS promotion ceremonies, and was worn on the left ring finger. The Deaths’ Head Ring was a coveted award within the ranks of the SS, and was taken very seriously. In case of the death of a ring holder, his next of kin was entitled to the notation as a keepsake, but the ring was returned to the SS Personalhauptamt. The ring was then to be preserved at Himmler’s castle in Wewelsburg, in memory of the holder. Accordingly, if a holder was killed in combat, the ring was removed from his person and was handed to the unit commander, who would arrange for it to reach the castle via the SS Personalhauptamt. Teams would actually be sent out to try to recover these rings.

On October 17th, 1944, as a result of the hardships of war, the Reichsfuerer-SS canceled manufacture and presentation of the ring for the duration of the conflict. Official SS statistics show that during its 10 year life, approximately 14,500 rings were presented. By January 1st, 1945, 64 percent had been returned to the shrine, 26 percent were in the procession of their holders, and 10 percent had been lost in the battlefield. This means that a little over 3,500 rings were in circulation outside the shrine at the end of the war. In the Spring of 1945, with the Wehrmacht in full retreat, Himmler ordered that the rings cared for in the Shrine be blast sealed into the side of a mountain near Wewelsburg, in order to prevent their capture by the Allies. To this day, they remain undiscovered.

Its more along the lines of Dub Rock to me. Sublime, LBDAS, Slightly Stoopid ... etc.

Its a crazy world when something like this has to come along to rock the boat of the music world.

I am feeling it, posiive message good vibe, but not feeling all the hype behind it. I dont have cable so I had no clue on the ads and shit.

Seeks give it a listen and make up your mind then.