Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Material Posseions and Happyness.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by George Dubyah Bush, Aug 21, 2001.

1. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

Eh, i've been losing faith in the ideas, bonds and ties i have with friends and just people in general.

the only joy i've been really getting from my "life" so far.......is my material possesions.

.......a nice pair of jeans i got for 22 bucks. Fit real nice , not too tight , not too loose. like i had them for years. They look so damn cool.

....huge ass New black book with many pages waiting for me..

.......my awesome sleek and sexy B.c. Rich Exclusive Series Em-1 gold burst guitar....
    (mother fucker sounds so sweet, amazing sustain, and its tone is comparable to les pauls)

fucking guitar took a chunk of my summer money.

.....new bombing supplies and using them....

....oh shit almost forgot. My hair which is growing at a good rate and which i will lock up once i get a good lengthage.Chizm noes whats up

and last but not least. Beer, does a body good.

peace

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 08-21-2001).]

2. LUKY

LUKY Member

corona is the shit, i like tecate with food tho..

3. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

corona and negro modelo..shit will..bent your ass backwards..

4. George Dubyah Bush

This isn't a beer topic! nono.....material possesions!!

berrrrrrrahjkhgjhgfr54

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

i love my big screen tv and cable. fuck, everything i own is replacable so i dont give a fuck. whats matters is that im still alive.

6. JELO_016

JELO_016 Member

I AGREE

MY SLOGAN
    BUY MORE STUFF.... ITLL JUST BE LONGER TILL U RETIRE

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

the key is to be balanced, a nice apartment with a nice view makes me happy...my girlfriend makes me happy. my record collection makes me happy...my parents make me happy. new shoes make me happy...my two cats make me happy...you can have both, just make sure if anything outweights the other is your enjoyment of life, not your new playstation...

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

8. Trend

Trend Member

i like my car and my music

9. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

in the last week or 2 ive gotten totally annoyed with anyone i normally hang out with. its nice to not have anyone around every now and then.

my music makes me happy. with out music.. i dont know what i would do... probably just curl up into a ball and die.

10. George Dubyah Bush

werrrrd. i don't think i can live without those things and a few others.

Fuck budhhism tho.......haha, im too happy fiddling with my new guitar and kicks and clothes and shit.

11. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

dope supplies(just bought a load of oilbars and paint)...
    dope tunes.....
    dope mags and books......
    film....

12. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

my dog maik...
    music (not just cd's or vynil, random, ordinary sounds count also)
    sunsets, water, walks, bike rides of course
    ham egg n cheese on english muffin bagel for breakfast
    SCTV
    paint, art is, museums, performances, girls watching me play at the local club...me submitting this post and getting off this damn thing...

13. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

the things we own end up owning us.

14. pulk

pulk Guest

I believe in hedonistic self-indulgence
    I am much more materialistic than I would otherwise like to be.. I really like buying records and stuff etc. but it all needs money, which I don't have...
    Hmmm... I never thought High Noon was a good track until I listened to it again just now..