Marz - What say you

MarzOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fix the right bar of the A. It's overlapping itself. Same with the left bar of the R. And ... ehhh.. I think it's best if you find the mistakes yourself. People shouldn't be asking stuff like this. :o But yeah, the piece needs a final adjustment. (ie. The lines aren' that straight) Keep it up.

peace!

the A is very squeezed in there... like the whole of the A is very small and looks forced and squeezed, also the bar is overlappin as the guy said. if you moved it back it would open the whole of the, makin it look much nicer and it would make that overlapping go away.... also the top whole would get bigger too. The R is also a bit lower than the othe rletters and smaller, bit outta proportion but looks ok tho. a

nd then theres lots of things here and there tht if i did the piece I'd adjust, but not gonna mention everything. For example the bottom right of the M where you connect it to the A is just off... I would fix that and make it neater and look better, and just stuff you should try to find yourself. It's better finding your won mistakes and fixing them then having someone else do it for you.

Anywayz, hope some of my advice helps, if not oh well./... i did try lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i don't like the name...every city that has a half decent graff scene has a kid that writes MARZ or LINE or CUBE or some shit...it's like a generic name...write ARMZ or something if you are attached to those letters. just my opinion.

Originally posted by nozaki

i don't like the name...every city that has a half decent graff scene has a kid that writes MARZ or LINE or CUBE or some shit...it's like a generic name...write ARMZ or something if you are attached to those letters. just my opinion.

hahahhaha. yes.

I like the work sir....Maybe you could try to paint it first and then ask for an opinion......All in all thats alot better and about the throwie.....Basically just try to make it balanced.......Then come back in here after your proud of it and ask for opinions sir...........Keep it goin though, nice work......bump

Archived