Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Marz - What say you

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by MarzOne, Apr 17, 2004.

1. MarzOne

MarzOne Junior Member

back.. got better been bomibin excecavly... got better in my opinion.. want ya advice on this b4 i paint it.. prob go ahead and do it 2moro...plus need jelp on my throwey.. or perhaps some1 coudl donate a quicky???

tahnx

-marz

[​IMG]

2. Yellow Feets

Yellow Feets Senior Member

Fix the right bar of the A. It's overlapping itself. Same with the left bar of the R. And ... ehhh.. I think it's best if you find the mistakes yourself. People shouldn't be asking stuff like this. :eek: But yeah, the piece needs a final adjustment. (ie. The lines aren' that straight) Keep it up.

peace!

3. JayFo

JayFo Member

the A is very squeezed in there... like the whole of the A is very small and looks forced and squeezed, also the bar is overlappin as the guy said. if you moved it back it would open the whole of the, makin it look much nicer and it would make that overlapping go away.... also the top whole would get bigger too. The R is also a bit lower than the othe rletters and smaller, bit outta proportion but looks ok tho. a

nd then theres lots of things here and there tht if i did the piece I'd adjust, but not gonna mention everything. For example the bottom right of the M where you connect it to the A is just off... I would fix that and make it neater and look better, and just stuff you should try to find yourself. It's better finding your won mistakes and fixing them then having someone else do it for you.

Anywayz, hope some of my advice helps, if not oh well./... i did try lol.

4. ruffisjonzon

ruffisjonzon New Jack

my advice...quit writing marzhttp ://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45613&perpage=40&pagenumber=16

5. marlboromild

marlboromild Member

yea theres already a marz in va. marz 2 would look wierd.

6. seg

seg New Jack

you guys freak me out with this continuous 'there's allready a guy with your alias' talk. is there anyone that goes by the name 'seg'? (i also write seg5 & segan).

7. my moment

my moment Member

yea the letters look alright but i would definetly change your name. marz from va gets ill with it

8. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

9. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 Member

it looks ok but you need ta keep workin on it....and oh yeah marz froms VA is sick so you may wanna look into other names.............:king:

10. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

show us some more flicks!!

11. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

12. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

i don't like the name...every city that has a half decent graff scene has a kid that writes MARZ or LINE or CUBE or some shit...it's like a generic name...write ARMZ or something if you are attached to those letters. just my opinion.

13. marlboromild

marlboromild Member

hahahhaha. yes.

14. adderall

adderall Elite Member

slaughtering the language

15. timemachine

timemachine Banned