Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mary bell: a portrait of a killer as a young girl...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Feb 3, 2003.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

2. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

i read most of it and skimed throught the last few pages but damn thats some fucked up shit...she was only 10

3. post.

post. Guest

wanna see something REALLY REALLY fucked up???

www.crimescene.com check the Purity Knight case. It takes some time digging around and trying to piece the story together, but it's realy disturbing, especially if you do a google search for her killer's name and check out his story in the months after Purity's death.

4. dork

dork Member

fuck this bitch

5. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

My goodness, I've never heard of such a story! The ingredients all add up and make the 'perfect' formula. But, I honestly don't think that she recovered from her illness. She was a clever, intelligent little thing and having grown up in the system would only teach her how to behave in the appropriate manner.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

I read this yesterday, but couldnt reply.
    interesting story. Sad too.

It all starts in the home people!

Remember that!

7. im not witty

im not witty Guest

whats the deal with this. i spent alot of time poking around. is this real? or is it some kind of web game you can play to try and solve the case. they have a guestbook where people put theories on the case, and you have to pay a member ship to see who killed her? this is crazy. whats the deal.

8. im not witty

im not witty Guest

ok wait. i found out that its a fictional site. so whats all this talk about doing a google search for the killers name. im in the dark here. are you a member of that site.

9. post.

post. Guest

okay haha... when you do a search for the the killer's name, you can find all kinds of other information about what happened after he supposedly left town. Like there are other websites with a log of events that lead to his death in a shoot out in Las Vegas. I guess it just adds to the fun. I didn't need a memebership to find out the name of the killer, but its been a long time since I looked at that site.

10. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

holy crap...........all those stories scared tha shit out of me.....damn i wont sleep well tonight....uhh