Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Martin luther King Jr

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ArtvandaL, Jul 16, 2002.

1. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

I think this guy shoud be on the $20 bill instead of Andrew Jackson
    Jackson was a slaveowner and thats not what America stands for
    theyre going to put color on the curreny starting with the $20 in 2003 and they might as well replace Jackson with King

2. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

when is homer simpson gonna have his own dollar...WHEN!?

3. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

that will never happen... i think there'll be a woman president before ther'll be a black man on currency... you think those fuckers in washington will let that shit happen.

4. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

who the fuck cares what's on the money?

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://plasticpuke.net/~sway/girls/Jennifer_Aniston/JENNIFER%20ANISTON.jpg'>
    "HEY!"

7. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

8. phEaM

phEaM Member

white america.....

9. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

hahaha yo man you come to my city and you'd be sick of martin luther king jr.. for real...every bridge street, everything it seems is named after dude..its kinda ridiculous.....;) there will never be a woman pres....the only black guy i see that could run this country right is colin powell hes a no non sense guy.....not a pussy like bush....hahaha peace:crazy:

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

aww crud

As soon as a tri-lateralist or a fucking illuminati accepts a black man I guess. The president is the fucking wizard of oz. The real people running the show are behind the curtain. However our president does exercise a generous amount of quirky individuality.
    Unfortunately it's all in the hands of the Bilderbergers or whoever the fuck has all the money.
    Unfortunately our system is syncretic. They will accept you to a point. You can only proceed so far.
    I heard some old school metallica last night....
    "Do you see what I see, truth is an offense, your silence for your confidence. Do you hear what I hear, doors are slamming shut .... something.... something.... It doesnt' matter what you see, or intuit what you read. You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say! Independence limited! Freedom of choice was made for you my friend! Freedom of speech is words that they will bend! Freedom with thier exceptions!"

11. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

aaaaaaaahahhahha....your kidding right???

12. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

dont you know michael jordans in the illuminati...jeeez

13. sneak

sneak Guest

throughout the world american doesnt satnd for shit......

14. Esai

Esai Member

Although I admire Mlk and his acts, the guy was a fucken uncle tom. At the end of his life even he doubted his methods. You dont hear that anywhere just like the other 90% Of his I have a dream speach where he talks shit abouthe US.