MARTIAL LAW/POLICE STATE.

antyOne

Hello ppl, I just wanted to create this thread because Its very important and relates to all of us. And i feel that we should b informed and inform ourselves. So please take time and research this further on your own. Its for your own benefit, and your family.

WATCH THIS CLIP PLZ. ITS INFORMING YOU ABOUT WHATS ALREADY HERE. MARTIAL LAW!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Social networking on the Internet S2H is the advanced network for dating among people

Ðåêëàìèðóéòå ñâîè ñàéòû â ñîöèàëüíîé ñåòè S2H.RU

ñîöèàëüíîé ñåòè S2H.RU ðåêëàìèðóéòå ñâîè ñàéòû.

Ðåéòèíã è ïîñåùàåìîñòü Âàøèõ ñàéòîâ áóäåò áîëüøàÿ.

Çàðàáàòûâàéòå ñ ñîöèàëüíîé ñåòüþ S2H.RU

http://s2h.ru

I don't agree actually, the internet has allowed people to form communities around ideas that are controversial. It also broadened the amount of information an individual was normally exposed to previously, when the internet didn't exist. This allows people to form large followings around ideas that were normally pushed into dark corners by the largely controlled and censored mainstream media outlets of the past (and still today), because they were deemed fringe, loony, tinfoil hat, conspiracy-theory, etc. Today those ideas can be openly discussed and elaborated on by pretty much whoever garners interest in them. A lot of these theories are bogged down with idiocy, bias, and just plain fanaticism but that doesn't necessarily mean that everything in them is false. Information is information, and it can be perceived by an individual however they like. You may look at that information and say, this is crazy and isn't true, but another individual may look at the same information and perceive it to be the truth and logical. That doesn't make either of you idiots, you just both have different perceptions on the information that was presented. Someone can present the theory... "9/11 was an inside job"... that theory in itself can be perceived by different people many different ways, but there is scientific information within that theory that can not be disproved because it's based off the laws of physics and factual. The same thing goes with theories about the New World Order, chem-trails, etc. You can discount the intelligence of the people actively following and being involved in communities around these theories, but there is solid information and facts surrounding most of them that can be debated. We've had debates here about most of these issues, and at the end of the day you go to bed at night believing what you want to believe. It doesn't necessarily mean you're an idiot, you just have your own perception of the information. I'm not saying there aren't idiots involved in any of this, I'm just saying it isn't fair to dismiss a huge chunk of information based off the notion that the people presenting it and holding interest in it are crazy, conspiracy-theorists, or whatever it is you want to call them.

• 4 weeks later...